Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Outrageous sex questions!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive never let ne1 watch me hav sex but a boy has seen me finga myself b4

i hav a q has ne boys seen a girl do this or does this sound really odd to u lot

n girls hav ne of u eva done this 4 a boy
    Originally posted by always up 4 fun

i hav a q has ne boys seen a girl do this or does this sound really odd to u lot

I do it for my boyfriend it really gets him going :naughty:
    Originally posted by always up 4 fun

Please don't use text talk, it's annoying for some of the older posters, and there is no word limit, surely it won't take you much longer to write it out in full. Did you read the newbies guide?

Anyways... Yes, i have done it for my boyfriends, it really turns them on, women masturbating is like, this big thing for blokes to watch... :D
    Yeah, my girlfriend does it for me now, without me even asking!

:naughty:

It's such a turn-on, and gets me pumping straight away!
    nothing quite like a woman fingering herself to get a man going!
    :D:D:D
    I totally agree!

Am I in heaven?

:p
    u probably ARE in heaven ! ! ! !

were any of you a bit freaked the first time it happened or were you too busy lookin to think? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    I asked my girlfriend the first time, and I watched, with my jaw hitting the floor!

Now though, we do our own things next to each other!

:naughty:
    A lad goinf down on me always, lol, because I know it will lead to other things me hopes,

because if its fingers it could mean I am on my own

Love
    Sarah
    :D
    Blowjob anyday!

depends on the girl too.

Ive gotten bj's of women which were always great and sex with them never always is. So some days can even prefer a good bj more depending on mood too!
    Originally posted by kathryn
    Ok then, another question for you -

Lads - assuming your girl was really good at all three what would you prefer to recieve, your favourite, what turns you on more (you can only choose one so prioritise)

- a "tit wank" - that sounds so crude lol
    - a "blow job"
    - a "hand job"

Bj, you want to know why?…….. (not really I bet, But I’ll tell you anyway!)Ok

No one will be able to wank me off better then me (ok, it does get boring me doing it all the time, and someone else doing it now and then can be better in different ways)

But still, I would say I can wank me off better then a girl could!

And tit wanks, the thing is with a tit wank… (For me, anyway) is the aim is to feel two nice tits on my cock, it’s something more special then a bj, but the girl doesn’t have to know what she’s doing, non does it have to be good, just have to be nice to look at!

And at the end let me cum on her tits!

So this is why I pick Bj, Would sooner get that then the other two because, just to look down at her pretty little face, and seeing her mouth cover my dick, and to feel as her saliva coats my cock, that would be heaven, then having her hot lips around my dick, making it pulse in her mouth, her cupping my balls and massaging them, ready to accept my hot cum in her mouth and swallow it with a smile!

Maybe she’ll regurgitate it later, when I’m not looking! But who really cares!

and Yes I have been drinking!:o :p
    going down on!! i can do the other myself, and its good to be indulged :D
    I have another question. Two part question.

Nearly every guy - including myself - I have ever asked or spoken to about the subject would love to have a three way with two girls. Are there many women that would enjoy having a threeway with 2 guys?

The second part is for the guys and girls:

If you were to be involved in a three way would you rather be dominatnt over the other two or submissive? or would you mix it up?

I would rather have my Gf and I dominant of another chick - She feels the same way (now just got to make it happen :D )
    Originally posted by Rami
    I have another question. Two part question.

Nearly every guy - including myself - I have ever asked or spoken to about the subject would love to have a three way with two girls. Are there many women that would enjoy having a threeway with 2 guys?

The second part is for the guys and girls:

If you were to be involved in a three way would you rather be dominatnt over the other two or submissive? or would you mix it up?

I would rather have my Gf and I dominant of another chick - She feels the same way (now just got to make it happen :D )

well i have had a few m/m/f 3somes before, they rock, and yeah i'm always dominant!

Kally:naughty:
    Is 6 inches of winky too small?
    Six inches is slightly longer than average for an erect adult male penis. Anyone who's saying that's too small is just being insulting and ridiculous. Many girls say that they prefer large penises, but they hate receiving dick pics or hearing anyone talk about his penis - so how are they supposed to know how big it is before they actually get naked together?
    Harmless wrote: »

No, I’ve never tasted my own cum before, I came close to doin it tho! Heheh, Sorry. :p

I smelt it and thought I bet I ain’t missing out on much and just wiped it away

No, but apparently more and more women are doing that when they have sex with there husband and bf’s!! ( Or more are admitting to it)

Bitches!:p :p

Not sure if I would class it as cheating as such!
    Yes I have thought of someone else. Usually a movie star or celebrity.
This discussion has been closed.