Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hey all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey its been ages since i done proper drugs hehe. i used to do loads and loads..

but now days i do definately feel the after effects of them. sometimes when im walking say in town it feels like people are looking at me and laughing or people are staring at me and so on..

I have no idea what to do because i find it hard to go out sometimes and it destroys me.!

In my prime we was doing a good 10 - 15 pills on a friday - sat.

then we was adding ketamine and that crack a few times. coke quite a lot but that was another stage. ANd most recently i tried heroin that was a few days b4 my 20th birthday . i never done it again because i can see how adictive that shit could be even just smoking it!

anyway what should i do with my paranoia state.

I turned to drink a hell of a lot recently which isnt good because i can feel my self geting pulled in big time.

and the effects are not as strong now. IE at xmas i drank a whole litre bottle of BLUE smirnoff vodka which is 50% ! and i was drunk dont get me wrong BUT i wasnt as drunk as i should be!

Comments

• Options
    Why not lay off all drugs and alcohol for 6 months...see how you feel then?
  • Options
    ive stoped drugs now apart from the odd bit of puff and im going to holland on the 7th of march so ill be trying some mushroom soups and bongs lol.

i couldnt give up alcohol totaly . about 3 weeks ago i stoped drinking so much but i got back into it
  • Options
    what are you on about mate.
    how obvious is it that you are talking bollocks - 10 - 15 pills a night and sometimes you drink a bottle of smirnoff blue, you twat
    do u think this impresses people?.. haha, im laughing at you, ive met so many people like you that claim to do all this and all that and then get knocked out and freak after a couple of lugs on a spliff

this is from a lad who claims on other boards that you havent lost your virginity yet.
    nice one
  • Options
    The fact is that he knows he has a problem but won't do anything about it even though he has come on here and asked what he should do...Best just leave him to get on with it...to change - you have to want to !!!
  • Options
    well im sorry but i swear on my mothers life this i said 10 - 15 in two days! and its true ur welcome to come down and ask my friends this all of which are a lot older 25 - 27 im sorry obviously ur a liar because liars think others are lying.

but i know what u mean about people lying about what they can drink IE ppl that think they can drink 18 pints of beer. but i drank a litre bottle of blue vodka which came from germany made by smirnoff brought for £9. now i spose there is no other way i can prove myself so. thats it lol.
  • Options
    and im respect to my viginity i dont see how this has anything to do with how much i can drink / take drugs.

in fact one night i did take about 9 or 10 E's they were smiley faces ones less is more by the way. IE first one is strongest then after that it seems to just top you up. you must know jack. why would i lie on a board? i have no idea? there is no reason none of u know me. im not big i dont care.
  • Options
    But you are posting because you want some help RIGHT..not because you want to prove how hard you are?

well accept the replies then...stay of the Booze..OR keep on drinking and STFU
  • Options
    of course thats what i meant. but the person said that and it may look like it on here but it is totaly not like that im not that type of person lol just a little lost
  • Options
    10-15 beans in one evening really isnt unheard of, I've come accross people who could regularly take 10+ and a mate of mine did about 20 on the night he decided to give them up. But I think thats not quite the point.

If your having more bad points than good from your drug use then you need to STOP. It may well be hard but it will only get harder the further you push it, booze is quite addictive.

Go and talk to your doctor about it, he might take pitty on you and give you a script for a benzo in the short term to take the shakes away. If not he will be able to give you contact details for people who'd be able to help you.
    Make sure you tell him everything, there is no way he will tell the police and its better if he knows it all.

Good luck.
  • Options
    thank you very much for your post bong budda. the nite i peaked 10 we were doing everything with them snorting them (OUCH) eating them (of course) smoking them (not much hit) and what not with them it was a great nite :>.

I think the most painful thing ever to snort is ketamine lol it made my nose bleed and my eyes water and im not going to lie i do miss it but not so much. i can stop drugs but probally not alcohol.

Thinking about it when we has some SO called MDMA powder that hurt too but really i think we were dubbed into a crushed up pill. who knows i got a nice loved up feeling from it but not a rush like speed as i been told u get who knows any ideas?
  • Options
    Yeah, I know of people taking 10/15+ pills in a night, but isn't there a "soft spot" in MDMA, where once you reach a certain high, regardless of if you eat another few, you'll stay at the same high, just possibly for longer?
  • Options
    im bored so im gunna post again :>. I was thinking of my worst drug experience of my life was when me and some mates got some temazipam T20's i got a lot too about 20- 30 well being the silly cunt i am testing the water i took i think it was only something silly like 2 but i had been drinking. I felt like i was dying at first i really did they were so strong i got really hot it was just nasty. i really cant remember the amount but i do think it was only 2 or maybe 3. but ID recomend never to do it i tell ya. it wasnt nice at all.
  • Options
    Temaz is nasty, its really stony and mongy, I dont like the stuff. And mixing benzos with booze is just stupid.
  • Options
    i know mate how silly thats not the end. we scored a gram of coke that nite brought us up. we walked one end of brighton to the other end in life 30 mins lmao it was mad. diazepam is ok that chills me out 5mg ones
  • Options
    james you are known in the trade as a mess. a mess is easily manipulated and used. you will be, by the guys out there that know the score and make a living suplying your pleasures. it's all down hill boy.
  • Options
    i hate to say i know. one good thing is i met a nice girl now maybe that will sort me out back to normal 20 year old life lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    i hate to say i know. one good thing is i met a nice girl now maybe that will sort me out back to normal 20 year old life lol
    come on now james, a bit of balance would be a good thing. cut the extremes. normal is extreme!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Yeah, I know of people taking 10/15+ pills in a night, but isn't there a "soft spot" in MDMA, where once you reach a certain high, regardless of if you eat another few, you'll stay at the same high, just possibly for longer?

From experience doing 10 pills is no differnt than six. I used to regulary do over 10 pills a night, but you're right, after so many the effectt the others have is minimal.

If there are other drugs in the pills however, you will continue to get nore and more fucked.
    Weekender Offender