Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sisters?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all ive come across a new problem in my life, Ive been goin out with my g/f for 3 months now n i luv her 2 bits but ive recently found out that her older and fitter sister likes me :confused: what shall i do , id ont wanna break my g/f's heart and surgestions welcome!
thnx

Comments

• Options
    Re: Sisters?
    Originally posted by Ac1d
    Ive been goin out with my g/f for 3 months now n i luv her 2 bits

so u love her
    but ive recently found out that her older and fitter sister likes me :confused: what shall i do

so the problem is????
    if u loved her u wudnt even consider going off with her sister and then there wud b no problem
  • Options
    Exactly. If you love her then this is a pointless thread. SImple as that. :p
  • Options
    I agree, there is no problem if you love your girlfriend, and the sister should have a little respect for her sister rather than fancying her bloke.
  • Options
    *Hmmm*

[Good side] Don’t do it, you’re in love! Why hurt a family, just for a fuck![/Good side]:)

[Bad side] Your young, she fit. It may not even be love. If it were, you wouldn’t be asking this question! Fuck her for god sake![/bad side]:p

I think you’re not in love (I know you haven’t stated you are), but that doesn’t mean you have to hurt this girl, break up with her and then do her sister.:p

Or go on a break, then bang her, then go back to the gf. Either way your looking at a kick in the balls, you also may end up hurting one or both of the girls.

What’s 3 months down the drain for a quick bang with a fit bird worth to ya?.:p

You need to weigh up the pros and cons of your actions. Work out what’s best for you. (And if possible, minimise the chances of both girls getting hurt!)

Me thinks.

• Options
    her older and fitter sister likes me :confused: what shall i do , id ont wanna break my g/f's heart and surgestions welcome!
    thnx

You wont break her heart unlesss you fancy her sister aswell. If you have no interest in her there shouldn't be a problem ;)

If you do fancy her older sister though I'd steer well clear! I cant imagine she'd be very amused!
  • Options
    Hi all ive come across a new problem in my life, Ive been goin out with my g/f for 3 months now n i luv her 2 bits but ive recently found out that her older and fitter sister likes me :confused: what shall i do , id ont wanna break my g/f's heart and surgestions welcome!
    thnx

If you don't want to break her heart then you either let her down gently or you don't try it on with her sister.

You probably don't love her though.