Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worst feelin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
isnt being dumped just the shittiest feeling in the whole world

Comments

• Options
    i think it is right up there. it won't feel bad forever if that is any consolation.
  • Options
    well ive just had to dump someone thats pretty shitty as well
  • Options
    I got dumped a few weeks back, i hate the feeling its like being kicked in the stomach, and feeling sick, everything reminds you of them even when u chuck it all out.

The only consulation i had was that he regreted what he had done and were back toghether
  • Options
    I know what you are talking about. I mean, Laura dumped me 5 times, slapped me 5 times, and pushed me over lots of times on thursday. It hurts so much. Ah well it was in drama so it weren't too bad. But I have been dumped before and it's shit. But the weird thing is I went into school next day smiling (well she dumped me over the phone!!) and tried talking to her and she was embarresed about it. I delivered a confident speech to our county governer person and then I got in the newspaper. I think once I was besotted with this girl i had been going out with for maybe 2 weeks and then i just cried and cried when she dumped me. afterwards i said to my friends i didnt care. anyway. im with laura now so im happy. well at the moment im kinda dizzy.