Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Turtle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Turle where have you been? I have missed you so much. Thesite has not been the same without you. :crying:

I was close to going to ausfitch (sp?) Switzerland jsut to see where you were. Don't ever leave thesite again. To make sure, I am sending you a chain. This chain will be connected to you and thesite. I missed you.

So where were you?

Comments

• Options
    *slowly steps away from shyboy*
  • Options
    Wow.

I'm touched.

No, seriously, I am.

All this, even after I made sarky comments about you.

I've just been having a break from this place. It got boring. It still is, come to think of it.
  • Options
    Re: Turtle
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Turle where have you been? I have missed you so much. Thesite has not been the same without you. :crying:

I was close to going to ausfitch (sp?) Switzerland jsut to see where you were. Don't ever leave thesite again. To make sure, I am sending you a chain. This chain will be connected to you and thesite. I missed you.

So where were you?

LMFAO . :lol::lol:

What a weirdo.
  • Options
    Odd.... I'm just waiting for turtle to leave for good before making my dramatic comeback :p
  • Options
    Re: Turtle
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

So where were you?

Okaaaaaay was i the only person who thought he meant that concentration camp!? :confused:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Turtle
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Okaaaaaay was i the only person who thought he meant that concentration camp!? :confused:

Well seens as that concentration camp is spelt Auswitch, not Ausfitch - and that Auswitch isn't in Switzerland anyway - then yes, you are. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Turtle
    Originally posted by LacyMay

lmao, without thinking it was the first thing that came into my head.
  • Options
    austwitz is

1) not in switzerland its in POLAND

and

2) it aint called auswitz anymore its some mad polish name now cause why would they wanna keep auswitz after all its associated with now?!

maybe you should buy an atlas;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    austwitz is

and

2) it aint called auswitz anymore its some mad polish name now cause why would they wanna keep auswitz after all its associated with now?!

Retract those claws!!

Hehe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    austwitz is

and

Oh for fucks sake, I was just skimming the post - I didn't actually think in the few seconds after realisation set in that Turtle was in Auswitch, or ShyBoy was going to meet him there :p
  • Options
    Bloody hell, you'd think one of you would bother to spell it right: Auschwitz. It's on the outskirts of Oswiecim, and I'm guessing, without speaking any Polish, that Auschwitz is the German name for Osweicim. But I may well be wrong.

Anyway. That's in Poland. So you can go there, ShyBoy, but for god's sake (and mine), don't come anywhere near Switzerland.