Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fast or slow

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you prefer it fast or slow? Hard or soft? Or a mixture of both? What's you ideal pace over a night of loving?

Comments

• Options
    I'll take either . . . depends on my mood . . . sometimes I want him to go fast and hard . . . others at his own pace . . .
  • Options
    I like it slow but hard - I receive more orgasms that way ~ :D
    Although if Im really horny, I like it fast and just as hard

Guess it depends what mood Im in :)
  • Options
    I like it slow and deep to begin with, taking time, with plenty of grinding, enjoying the sensations, then building up to hard and fast. Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I like it slow and deep to begin with, taking time, with plenty of grinding, enjoying the sensations, then building up to hard and fast. Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)

w00t, sex me :D

Yeah, that sounds great :D
  • Options
    Mood

Yea it depends on what kinda mood Im in :) if me & my bfriend have just had a nice meal or anything soppy its nice to go slow & start of soft then get it harder but if he has been away (army) for a while & we can't wait to get our hands on each other then its deffinatly fast & hard!
  • Options
    i like it deep and slow 2 start off with then building up 2 hard, deep, fast grinding mmmmmm :naughty:
  • Options
    Depends on the time/place and how much alchol consumed! On a normal nite i prefer to do it v.slowly, so your making love, but after a big nite out a s**g is all we can manage! mind you does last for hours :lol:
  • Options
    Depends on my mood I guess.They all have their bonuses

Start of with a slow hand, then build up the pace, if she wants it harder. She only has to make the effort. (I won’t mind)
    :p
  • Options
    Hard & fast for me please :D
  • Options

:yes: :naughty::yum:

;)
  • Options
    I like him to start off slow then gradually build up the pace and thrust harder until at the brink of the big O, then slow right back down and start again ;) We do that til we cant stand no more and then just go 4 it big time yummy!!!:naughty::yum:
  • Options
    i like both :)
  • Options
    Depends on my mood but slow is more like love making than a fuck which is nice but if I'm real horny then fast and hard ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Depends on my mood but slow is more like love making than a fuck which is nice but if I'm real horny then fast and hard ;)

Exactly! In fact would love a fast and hard one now! Grr
  • Options

Mr_Wobble ;)

Sounds good to me!:naughty::D

Like the others tho, usually it very much depends on the mood and how much time we've got!
  • Options
    hard and fast!! o yeah!