Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how do u get a lass to like u

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
there is a lass i kind of like but dont know if she likes me she keeps asking me for kissies on the check she asked me the other day but when i said no she said go on i think she does this to take the piss out of me or she feels sorry for me plz help

Comments

• Options
    Treat her like dirt, ignore her unless there's something in it for you, and get off with her best friends. She'll like you after that.

I wish I was joking. But I'm not.
  • Options
    Well, you could give her a full-on snog. Then if she was just taking the piss the joke's on here isn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Matthew82
    Treat her like dirt, ignore her unless there's something in it for you, and get off with her best friends. She'll like you after that.

:lol: How true ! i like youre Thinking !
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Well, you could give her a full-on snog. Then if she was just taking the piss the joke's on here isn't it?

:lol:
    ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Matthew82

:lol: toooooo true