Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cannibalism in the Congo.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Human rights activists and investigators from the United Nations say rebels cooked and ate at least a dozen Pygmies and an undetermined number of people from other tribes during recent fighting with rival insurgents.

Nzoli says rebels from the Congolese Liberation Movement even poured salt on the flesh.

There's so many creeps in this world, it's hard to keep up with them. Maybe there needs to be an armed UN swat team too.

Political discussion: in a civilized world, how does this happen. The Japanese ate Americans who surrendered in Baatan too. So I guess this is what real men do to prove their fierce.

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm. No one cared about this topic.

Well eat me. No, I didn't mean that. :o
  • Options
    This doesnt surprise me what so ever, the nasty stuff that has been happening in central affrica for years. Horrible, but as long as we can still get our diamonds and the oil from Nigeria who cares right?
  • Options
    I also think to a certain extent Europe washed it's hands of the continent when their colonies became independent and the US never focused on it. In fact, in the US there is almost no news regarding Africa.