Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

vibrators ;)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok me and my mate were speaking to take and we got talking about vibrators and we come up with a question that we would like to know this answer. its for the guys, but gurls can answer aswell! but guys do vibrators make you feel inadequate? does it make you feel as if your not good enough? or do you like them?
thankz for everyone who replies! :)

Comments

• Options
    No way!!!

Nah man,
    Vibrators are class!
    They shouldn't make a guy feel inadequate.
    I'd love to buy one for my GF but I'm too shy to go into a shop and get one. Do many girls use em?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Vibrators are my second penis. To be used when I aren't around to do it myself. Or just for fun when I am.

:D
  • Options
    Not really, seeing as vibrators are meant to go on your clit and not in you. *I say meant* not sure what you girls do with em. :p

It maybe fast, but It will never feel as good as my hot tongue.

I see it as a tag team buddy, let *it* do all the work and I'll lap up the juices!:D
  • Options
    Vibrators are great. It means you girls can find out what you like and then tell us how to do it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Not really, seeing as vibrators are meant to go on your clit and not in you. *I say meant* not sure what you girls do with em. :p

It maybe fast, but It will never feel as good as my hot tongue.

I see it as a tag team buddy, let *it* do all the work and I'll lap up the juices!:D
    well technically they kinda are sposed 2 b used inside u coz they make em in the shapes of cocks :D
    well i use mine inside me anyway guaranteed orgasm everytime especially when i got a bloke fukin me with 1 corrrrr :naughty:
    although i do use it 4 clit stimulation when im takin it doggy then its good 2 hold it up against ur clit and wait 4 the pussy juices 2 start flowin, and believe me they will coz this is good :yum:
    but 2 answer the question yes most blokes i been with do have a phobia of vibrators lol i mean wots all that about
    2 the girls out there that aint got 1 i say try em u wont regret it and 2 the blokes i say join in other wise u missin out big time on pussy juices ;)
  • Options
    Re: No way!!!
    Originally posted by cluddy
    I'd love to buy one for my GF but I'm too shy to go into a shop and get one. Do many girls use em?

Wuss!
    My boyf bought me mine (after many many hints) :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: No way!!!
    Originally posted by cluddy

I think the "weirdo-freak-pervert" stigma that has been associated with vibrators and other sex toys is finally on the downturn. It is being recognised that they can be a fun part of a sex life. So just take a deep breath, walk into a shop, have a look around and buy something for your g/f (and you of course!). She'll love you for it.

And there's no need to be shy. I remember my Grandad telling my how embarresing it was to have to buy condoms from the local chemist. "You young 'uns don't know how lucky you are. Johnnies are available everywhere now. The supermarket, the pub, etc...."

The same goes for sex toys. You no longer have to goto a seedy shop but places like Ann Summers!! Failing that use the thing that's sat right in front of you :eek:

I mean your PC you filthy animals :rolleyes: There are plenty of websites out there to buy your pleasure from. Try here for a start. Remember you have to be over 18 :naughty:
  • Options
    I personally don't mind them and I wish my GF of present had 1 so i could play about with it on her. I could understand it making a guy feel inadequate cos some of them are massive and they'll put most guys to shame. On holiday in the sex shop there was this vibrator that was the shape and the full size of an arm and a fist. It was bigger than my arm and fist anyway, if i went to a girls and she pulled that out I think i'd run cos if that went up her then i'd definately be slapping my dick from side to side so i touched the sides.

Question for the girls - Would you like it if your BF had a rubber 'Pulsating Pussy' that they used on themselves all the time?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

Question for the girls - Would you like it if your BF had a rubber 'Pulsating Pussy' that they used on themselves all the time?
    hmm that would b a bit weird maybe because there not as common as vibrators i mean do guys actually use them. i wouldnt mind it tho i mean if it makes the bloke happy carry on but i dunno if i would join in with him. is that double standards :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bud bunny

hmm that would b a bit weird maybe because there not as common as vibrators i mean do guys actually use them. i wouldnt mind it tho i mean if it makes the bloke happy carry on but i dunno if i would join in with him. is that double standards :lol:

I guess they're used cos i've seen plenty advertised and I have been quite tempted to buy one for myself (to give my wrist a rest :lol: )

I was trying to kinda prove a point about it been double standards as I could never really see a girl joining in with a lad using a pulsating pussy.
  • Options
    I like the idea of my girlfriend using a vibrator (especially with me helping :naughty: ).
    Although I don't like the idea of a 'pulsating pussy'. Are you going to accuse me of double standards now?
    And I would be reluctant to go into a shop to buy any kind of sex toy. Would be reluctant to go into a shop just to buy condoms...
  • Options
    thank you for replyin anyone? and cluddy! go buy your gf one she will thank you for it! icarry on replying :)
  • Options
    I've bought vibrators for girlfriends before. The don't make me feel inadequate, nor do they threaten me. I've yet to have a girlfriend use one when we're in bed yet. That's something I look forward to! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    maybe you should ask the girl :)
  • Options
    I've never used one, would like to try but too shy!
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    maybe you should ask the girl :)

My god, a bloke *asking* his girlfriend something? Whatever is the world coming too! And however would she have time to answer whilst making dinner and cleaning?

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

My god, a bloke *asking* his girlfriend something? Whatever is the world coming too! And however would she have time to answer whilst making dinner and cleaning?

:crazyeyes

hehe :) its very unlikely, lads dont seem to be able to ask anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by naughtybutnice

whats there to be shy about?
  • Options
    Originally posted by naughtybutnice
    Ah, but just wait until you do! It'll make it all the more exciting! Do you see them as being kinky? ...or dirty? That'll add to the excitement too. Heart racing, hands shaking, vibrator buzzing! Wait until that buzzing bit of plastic or latex touches your clit. I'll bet you'll come within a couple of seconds. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Heart racing, hands shaking, vibrator buzzing! Wait until that buzzing bit of plastic or latex touches your clit. I'll bet you'll come within a couple of seconds. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    :lol: yeh when i first used mine i cum within seconds corrrrrrrrrrr :naughty:
  • Options

:lol: yeh when i first used mine i cum within seconds corrrrrrrrrrr :naughty:
    Ah, but do you find you now have "vibrator fatigue", and it can now take minutes rather than seconds? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ah, but do you find you now have "vibrator fatigue", and it can now take minutes rather than seconds? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    yep it can take me bout 5mins now but still guaranteed orgasm everytime :naughty: so im hardly complainin :D its still as much fun as when i first got it
  • Options

yep it can take me bout 5mins now but still guaranteed orgasm everytime :naughty: so im hardly complainin :D its still as much fun as when i first got it

thats why alot of people have them :)
  • Options
    God, I swear this placeis pshycic [sp?] sometime... Anywya, I was going to post up a topic about this, but what the hell, it can go in this thread.

My girlfriend and I have been having sex for about a year and a half now, but she's never cum.So, after a bit of mixed up hints and stuff, I finally plucked up the courage to buy her 2, (the first one was just too big, and the second one was Rampant Rabbit thing from AS). And this thing can make her cum in like 2 minutes (well, she's not totally came yet because she's still quite scared, but it's managed to get a better reaction from her than I ever have...) And basically I am jealous of it because it can make her feel amazing while I can't... I do turn her on and she loves making love to me, but I feel really jealous of RR. And I'm worried that she'll prefer that over me, and I'll be made redundant (which she assures me won't happen, but I'm not too sure...) It's now beginning to put a big rift between us, cause I want to make her come, not some piece of rubber... But on the other hand it is such a turn on watching her use it. I don't know how to feel!!! :(
    Btw, good point on the pulsating pussys, would women feel as comfortable watching men use one of them?

(P.s. This'll probably be deleteed, cause I don't think it's right to talk about your current sex life in a long term relationshoip, but I'm desperate!!!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow

And basically I am jealous of it because it can make her feel amazing while I can't... I do turn her on and she loves making love to me, but I feel really jealous of RR. And I'm worried that she'll prefer that over me, and I'll be made redundant (which she assures me won't happen, but I'm not too sure...) It's now beginning to put a big rift between us, cause I want to make her come, not some piece of rubber... But on the other hand it is such a turn on watching her use it. I don't know how to feel!!! :(

i bet u do make ur g/f feel amazing having a orgasm from a vibrator is nice but it aint nuthin compared 2 1 when ur with a b/f i bet if u try hard enuf u can make her cum.
    i very rarely cum thro sex but i can cum thro bein fingered and bein licked out :naughty: but as much as i luv sex i wouldnt giv up my vibrator ever.
    its gud that u can share vibrators with each other most of the blokes i been with run a mile when i ask em bout usin it:confused: .
    i remember an x of mine said 2 me once do u hav better orgasms from ur vibrator and i said no because its a completey different experience. sex is all about bein intimate with sum1 u luv, care about or fancy.sex with a vibrator is purely about cumin.
    dont let it get 2 u im sure she'll never make u redundant in favour of her vibrator just join in with it but stop b4 shes about 2 cum from it and finish her off with ur tounge :naughty:
  • Options
    My vibrator ( to my horror) has no effect on me when i am on my own. It only works when my boyfriend is using it on me. Therefore it doesnt make him feel inadequate coz its just like using any other toys during sex. And he loves that!!:D
  • Options
    dont worry kingofglascow! a vibrator will never compare to a dick! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    dont worry kingofglascow! a vibrator will never compare to a dick! :)
    I really hope so, I really do... :yes:
    I dunno, maybe it's just the cynic in me, but do women really mean that? Sorry if that offends!