Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

unwanted attentions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the best way to get rid of unwanted attention...?? I have a boyf who is totally wonderful and i love him to bits, this other guy knows that but still keeps trying to persuade me to leave my boyf, just so i can sleep with him.... I mean, ye hes a good mate, n ye i used to fancy him, but not any more! He's only a mate though, nothing more, but how can i make him understand that??ive tried talking to him myself, ive got his best mate to talk to him to, ive tried ignoring him, ive tried everything i can think of!!So now ive kinda run out of idea, i was wondering if any of u can help me??guys or gals, whichever! HELP!! plz?? before i go crazy, i literally feel like ---> :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Well have you tried telling him this?

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    yep ive tried telling the guy hes making me unhappy, but he comes back with somet like, ''well leave ur boyf and i can make u the happiest girl in the world....'' when i say i wont leave him, he says things like ''i can still make u the happiest girl in the world, it'd just mean ud be doing it behind his back....''
    :confused:
  • Options
    So tell him to go away for a bit then.

Or just go away.

It probably helps if you're more direct than subtle.
  • Options
    You need to be a bit more firm with him -

Just laugh, in his face and say 'Hunny, I aint interested - so get over it' etc

'Good Luck'
  • Options
    Re: unwanted attentions
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    What's the best way to get rid of unwanted attention...?? I have a boyf who is totally wonderful and i love him to bits, this other guy knows that but still keeps trying to persuade me to leave my boyf, just so i can sleep with him.... I mean, ye hes a good mate, n ye i used to fancy him, but not any more! He's only a mate though, nothing more, but how can i make him understand that??ive tried talking to him myself, ive got his best mate to talk to him to, ive tried ignoring him, ive tried everything i can think of!!So now ive kinda run out of idea, i was wondering if any of u can help me??guys or gals, whichever! HELP!! plz?? before i go crazy, i literally feel like ---> :banghead:

Is your bloke bothered by all this attention? If not then just pretend he doesnt exist, My ex has been hassling me for just over 6 months now, and finally hes got the picture, i ignore his calls, ignore his txts, ignore him when he comes round my house, just pretend he's not there, and certainly dont let him know that his hassling bothers you, because he'll just do it more and more.