Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

virginity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it me coz im a virgin but i dont care too much bout it, im one of those, "ur time wil come and u know sorta person", mayb coz my gfs dont last dat long :lol: nah its coz im yet 2 find 1 i really really like, wot do u rekon of this then? coz i generally get a bad repsonse, and why do u fink dat is?

Comments

• Options
    Re: virginity
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    is it me coz im a virgin but i dont care too much bout it, im one of those, "ur time wil come and u know sorta person", mayb coz my gfs dont last dat long :lol: nah its coz im yet 2 find 1 i really really like, wot do u rekon of this then? coz i generally get a bad repsonse, and why do u fink dat is?

Perhaps you get a bad response because you can't explain yourself that well.

You know, like proper words, and maybe punctuation?

In answer; virginity appears to be a social stigma that people are keen (in the main) to be rid of, but want back as soon as they've lost it "because it wasn't right".

I don't, however, understand people who mock those who have not lost it. It's not something that you should be afraid to say because of what people think, and yet, it is.

Odd, really.
  • Options
    Hi Chris,

You may have already noticed that the locals don't like text talk very much! This is a commonly asked topic, so you may like to use the search function (grey button top right of page) to see what other people have said.