Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

1 nite stand arghhhhh :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people i just wanted 2 come on here and spill all these thoughts i got in my head. well last nite i actually pulled this bloke i fancy the ass off and i went back and stayed at his place.

everything was good until this mornin when i woke up and felt like eughhhhhhhhh:nervous: :( not because of this bloke he was really sweet sayin how stunning and sound i was. i mean i aint been no angel in my past ive had quite a few 1 nite stands before:rolleyes: but i just cant do it any more i hate that used and abused feelin u get afterwards does any1 else get this or is it just me?
i sooooooo wish i hadnt done it now and im just off down the pub and i no hes gonna b there coz its his local 2. maybe im just paranoid about people calling me dirty sum1 please help me
:crying:

Comments

• Options
    relax lol

ur not dirty, its just the stereotype that women who have too much sex are "sluts" but men who have too much are "pimps" etc. lol. As long as you used protection etc etc then its just another experience IMO.
  • Options
    I've had a few one night stands and sometime get the used and abused feeling but its usually what I wanted to happen, I like having one night stands, is that so wrong?
  • Options
    no milky way there aint nuthin wrong with u likin ur 1 nite stands. believe me ive had a few:rolleyes: and used 2 like 1 nite stands 2 but lately i just cant do it that whole casual sex thing just makes me feel nasty dunno maybe its just time 4 me 2 get a good bloke in my life ;)
  • Options
    You say you can't do casual sex anymore, but does this thing have to be a one night stand? if it's a bloke you 'fancy the arse off' and he was being sweet and everything, it looks like there's a potential there for you to start something proper if you want to - especially if you often see him down the pub and he's not a complete random.

When I first met my boyfriend we were very very drunk and he ended up at mine. We stopped short of full sex, but otherwise it looked like your typical ONS scenario...except in this case we swapped numbers in the morning, and are still together nearly two years later!

But even if all it was was a quick shag, there's nothing to feel too guilty or bad about - it's just one of those things, and if it's starting to feel wrong, don't do it!
  • Options
    thanx Meryn maybe thats wots buggin me maybe i do want more from him he is such a nice bloke i would get with him im gonna go c him l8r on 2nite and have a chat 2 him. but i definatley aint gonna have one nite stands anymore they mess with my head 2 much :lol: im feelin a lot better bout things day :D
  • Options
    I dont see whats so bad about it.
    Its a mental thing- you got what you wanted and no one was hurt. right? So why should it be wrong?