Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the odd time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ever feel down around the occassions you spent with your gf (or bf for anyone with one) after you are broken up? around those times, most recently my birthday, i want to e-mail her or talk to her. the rest i could care less. does that make any sense?

Comments

• Options
    Its just a longing to feel loved and the craving for attention that noly that person could give you will always be there somewhere.
    Just try not to think about it- what ever happens happens ano point in spending all the time thinking about it
  • Options
    I have that...
    All I think about the whole day is my boyfriend and how much
    I'd like to hug.kiss.do etc... with him, and I can't. It brings me down badly and I really don't care for much else anymore... Not about school... And my Mom keeps telling me to not be spaced out so much... But yeah...
  • Options
    yup, all the time. today was a serious case of this.

Plus it's gonna be really hard in 11 days because it's my 18th birthday..but it's also my ex's. We share our birthday, and we had a huge joint 18th party thing planned. And now on the day I'll probably just cry the whole time because it just won't be the same without him.
  • Options
    today wouldv'e been me and my exs 1 year anniversary (we were together 9 months) was quite hard seeing him in class, although i guess im not supposed to feel that as i broke up with him and have a new boyfriend?
  • Options
    not really sure why i miss her. looking back she drove me up the wall a lot of the time. must not have meant a lot to her since after we were together 16 months she dumped me and 3 weeks later had a new guy. that really bugged me.