Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Problem, advice needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi peeps,

I went out Sat nite, and all evening this good looking girl was staring at me and smiling. My friends noticed it 2 and said I shud go over.

So later in the evening I did. And we got chatting, and eventually I suggested we go downstairs 2 one of the booths.

She had told me earlier that she was seeing some1, but she didnt really lke him.

Neway, we were talking in the booth, and she was being extremely flirtatious, stroking my legs etc. She also asked me 4 my mob number.

Eventually, i went in 4 the kill, but she stopped me and said she was seeing some1!! Obviously i was a bit annoyed as she had been smiling and staring at me all evenin etc

Afterwards she sent me a text saying she was sorry that she had lead me on, and asked me 2 text her.

Shes only just 16 and im 20, but i really fancy her.

Wot shud i do??

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    Let it go - she's fucking you about.

Excuse my bluntness, I'm in that kinda mood.
  • Options
    I agree with KinkyRed - forget about her. Not only is she only just 16 (and therefore the same age as my brother - doing her GCSEs etc) but she is seeing someone and was probably just out for a bit of fun. Delete her number and forget about it.
  • Options
    She sounds like she playing you, and if shes after you mainly on looks alone shes only a prick teaser!
    Dont chase her- try to play her along and she how she takes it if no joy just ignore it!
  • Options
    Call her in a few weeks, a month maybe, just to say hello. If she is still with her bf, forget about her.

And what the hell is up with everyone using text?? Is this the new tamagochi?
  • Options
    lmao!

tamagochi!

*dies*
  • Options
    UPDATE

Thanx every1 4 ur advice.....

I text her earlier 2day 2 c if she wanted 2 meet up 2nite, and she said she did, but wasnt sure wot time, but said she'd text me.

I'm not hopeful though......
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the next installment! What happened? Did you meet up?
  • Options
    LoL

Yea & meeee! Did you go out?!