Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

People who ruin other people lives!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when people turn people gay for thier own amusement is sick and wrong!!!!!

That is what someone (no names mentioned) has done to one of my mates then turned against him when they got bord with him.

No sane person would do that so the person who did do it needs help.

Comments

• Options
    Really, wow. I never realised you could turn someone gay. Im gonna try that for a laugh. Can someone explain to me how you turn someone gay. sounds hilarious. Does it happen before your very eyes?
  • Options
    Haha. Its like this "girl" has got something against her friend being gay, he came out after he was friends with me we've had a simple argument and now he's gettin his other friends involved. It's like being in primary school, really mature.
  • Options
    dunno ask jellygirl as shes the one who turned my mate gay

but you basicly tell them how good sex with men is, and then introduce them to other blokes that u have brainwashed ("ybthesame "in this case) - and they fall for it
  • Options
    YBthesame was gay for ages before i met him, haha. i dont turn people gay...lol. But think what you want and believe who you want. I mean i've got this little project going on, its a secret so dont tell anyone, right, what i'm gonna do is turn all the men gay in college! Great idea isn't it! :rolleyes: Wanna join me anyone? Lmao.
  • Options
    yeah, turn all the men gay so u can get yourself wet watching them!
  • Options
    Im just gonna sit here watching till they close this thread. Which they will do.

You cant turn someone gay. Unless she actually climbs into their heads and flicks some kind of switch :chin:
  • Options
    Yeah...totally...:rolleyes: haha pmsl. This person has issues. I wonder when the mods are gonna come along and ban them...They wont even say who the are. :eek: :D
  • Options
    I am a friend of dave.

I have known him longer than you.

It wont be long before u know who i am

And the mods can close this is they want, but i will just start anther topic.

And if they kick me, i will rejoin.

so there :p
  • Options
    wanna know my name

well.............

its melinda

try to find me good luck hahahaha
  • Options
    Do you really have nothing better to do then spend your time posting petty little insults just cos someone's had an argument with your friend. Oh please ffs grow up. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Enough Already

I've said this before and I'll say it again: stop airing your dirty laundry here.

Sort the problem out with PMs or even a conversation. This is not the place for this sort of argument.

This thread is so over.

ClaireBear
This discussion has been closed.