Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why are men such arsehole?

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!
sorry i know not ALL are like this.

my so call b/f started calling me a hoe after i left the pub last friday. i found out about his unwanted back stabbing from 3 different people. i mean i know im not exactly a innocent girl but im not a hoe!!!!
twat!
sorry i just had to tell someone and this seemed the best option.
why do i always seem to pick the wankers!?! why god why!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hope you've got rid of him!! You don't need a boyf that calls you names like that behind your back!
  • Options
    Most men are arseholes, I don't know why, but they are, but I seemed to have avoided being one somehow:p. Just wait, a nice one will come along sooner or later, but you should get to know them before just to see what they're like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Most men are arseholes, I don't know why, but they are, but I seemed to have avoided being one somehow:p. Just wait, a nice one will come along sooner or later, but you should get to know them before just to see what they're like.

thats the thing i do know him well at least i fort i did.
    we used to go out when we were 12. we went out for 10 months. athough we lost contact fo about a year and a half. but over the last 2 yrs weve been hanging out together alomost every friday. so i fort i knew him really well. i couldnt beleive me ears when i was told what he said.
  • Options
    Well, er.... let's see.

Most men are arseholes cos they want women and know that women are attracted to the most cocky, arrogant, egotistical idiots around. Women only complain that they want someone "nice" when Mr I'm So Great shows his true colours. So in effect women have only themselves to blame.

But I bet the next bf you get will be just the same because you can't resist that bad-boy image.
  • Options
    A hoe eh? I take it you're not into all that gardening malarky then?
  • Options
    :crying:

ive been evil. i mean, i love laura, and when im with her i show her the upmost respect, but ive just realised...

ive said to my friends how much she turns me on.. which is disrespectful i think...

so maybe its the male gene. ah men are arseholes you might be happier goin lesbian...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    ive said to my friends how much she turns me on.. which is disrespectful i think...

As if! Don't be stupid. Silly bugger.
  • Options
    Actually i think at some point in their lives most men are arseholes or at least do something that deserves the name. I'd like to think i'm quite a nice bloke but i've done some pretty bad things to girls in the past (although admitedly nothing so shitty as calling a girlfriend a hoe...well not seriously anyways ;) ).

The thing is...girls are just the same. We all make mistakes at points in our lives....wotchagonnado? Some guys are more arsehole than others, you just gotta work out which are which.
  • Options
    the guy i like informed me that guys r arseholes because its inbred......genetic! and the betters ones fight it. sounds ok to me! but they r his words not mine
    xx
  • Options
    But I bet the next bf you get will be just the same because you can't resist that bad-boy image.
    oh god yeah this is always what im being left behind for, being the shoulder to gurn on "i just wish i could find a nice guy who wouldnt treat me like shit, why do i always pick the wankers" until mr. im-so-fantastic-i-only-care-about-myself-and-treat-grils-like-shit-and-thats-why-you-want-me (that is his full name) shows up then lil dave and all the other guys similar can just get fucked about by backstabbing lil ho's. (can anyone guess that dave had a bad week :P)
  • Options
    MMmn. My ex is a nightmare. He said I was a slapper for sleeping with him. I said I did it because I loved him, and what was his excuse?

Doh. so many regrets, and things I 'should' do, but don't. Give up I do. To tired to care at the moment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Matthew82
    Well, er.... let's see.

Most men are arseholes cos they want women and know that women are attracted to the most cocky, arrogant, egotistical idiots around. Women only complain that they want someone "nice" when Mr I'm So Great shows his true colours. So in effect women have only themselves to blame.

True, very true. Its not the blokes that are arseholes, well at least not all the time. I've been called an arsehole many a time by girls who are so wrapped up in themselves that they only see the bad side of people. OK, blokes arent perfect, but accept something, WOMEN ARENT EITHER!
  • Options
    Re: Why are men such arsehole?
    Originally posted by Zella
    ARHHHHHHHH!!!!
    sorry i know not ALL are like this.

my so call b/f started calling me a hoe after i left the pub last friday. i found out about his unwanted back stabbing from 3 different people. i mean i know im not exactly a innocent girl but im not a hoe!!!!
    twat!
    sorry i just had to tell someone and this seemed the best option.
    why do i always seem to pick the wankers!?! why god why!!
    r u sure he said it? someone may just be trying to frame him and bust u 2 up.....
  • Options
    Zella, tell us the full details. What did you really do? How many of his mates/family did you fuck?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg

You may not believe him ^^^^ but there are such a thing as nice men out there!! I know ive found one!
  • Options
    Just one thing I need to make clear: a 'hoe' is a gardening implement. I think you meant to use the word 'whore'. :p

I know what you mean about the backstabbing. It seems awful really, the way it's so difficult to trust people because any moment they could be slandering you behind your back. I sense there's quite a bit of it going round my college, which pisses me off a lot. I guess if this guy's been putting you down behind your back, you're well rid of him, because clearly not only does he not even like you, he's a coward who doesn't have the guts to say things to your face. It's easier said than done, but the best thing is to try to find a real boyfriend.
  • Options
    Sir Cum
    Zella, tell us the full details. What did you really do? How many of his mates/family did you fuck?

how dare you!!!! i didnt do anything!!!! and i certainly wouldnt fuck his mates or family!! you have no right to say that about me! ur just as bad as he is!! get a life!
  • Options
    Men are men. They hurt you whether they mean to or not. Thet are just too absorbed in their own selves to worry about what they are doin to us! And by the time they realise this its too late to take it back. Thats men though. Simple fact of life
  • Options
    Because its in their contracts ;):p
  • Options
    Not all men are bastards!, just most of them:D
    People like your "Boyfriend" are a wast of time and effort! so dump the loser and find someone else! it may be hard to find a good bloke, but there are some out there (aparently) not being harsh to my gender, but most are complete wankers!:D
    Just have some Fun hun! cause 1day you will find a keeper, but until then smile and be happy! :naughty:
  • Options
    A men brother! Me and you keep falling for bastards don't we shadow? Grr! I hate straight men!
  • Options
    You girls love men that treat you like shit. You lap it up and come back for more, knowing that one the off chance he will do something nice for you and make you feel a million dollars, and then he'll go back to treating you like trash while you happily take it and wait for your next treat.
  • Options
    Lads and Lasses are differnet species in my eyes. Lasses will never understand lads and Lads will never understand Lasses. I think its tragic that they are both called humans, more like humans and aliens and i'm a lad so i'll say the lasses are aliens :lol: and lasses will say its the other way round.
  • Options
    :)

well im gled you got rid of him, and although in my past i've been called many things, an arsehole is not one of them (Thank god!) i know wod dudey is trying to say with the whole shoulder to cry on thing, i've had that for about 10 years of my life; and im only 16! but there are people out there who will be nice and gentle, hell they may even claim to love you after one meeting. but dont be discouraged, they're only trying to win you over. just give love another shot, you'll get it right soon.
  • Options
    :)

WOW!
  • Options
    he is as good as gone!! and sir cum ur mean. i dnt fall for arseholes (usually) this was a one off and he was never an arsehole till we started seeing each other. you just sound like a bitter old man.

i have now found myslef a great new guy and he has never (thank god) been call an arsehole. so im praying he dnt turn into one. but i seriosly dout that will happen.

big hugs to tink101!!!!!!:wave: :heart: :flirt:
  • Options
    sircum I think you're a genius :thumb:

nice to meet a fellow chap who understands women. :cool:

no offence to the women out there, its in your genes. :(
  • Options
    ?
    Originally posted by Zella
    i have now found myslef a great new guy and he has never (thank god) been call an arsehole. so im praying he dnt turn into one. but i seriosly dout that will happen.

big hugs to tink101!!!!!!:wave: :heart: :flirt:

and who mite that person b eh???