Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should I???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am realy confused about the guy I am crushing on b/c he's such a contradiction, and I need help from an 3rd party to see if what I am feeling is straight up or not...this guy, Al, is really nice, extremely smart, funny as hell, a perfect gentleman, extremely romantic, and fairly athletic. That's his good side; his dark side, and we're talking Darth Vader darkside here is in his not too distant past, he has slept with quite a few girls(think hundreds here; but I went with him when he got HIV tested and he's HIV-), he's a recovering heroin addict, he dabbled in vampireism, and he's Kurt Cobain depressed a lot of the time. Some of that he's not doing anymore; he still drinks and parties hardier than anyone we've ever seen around here, and well, he's charmingly semi Satanic...so what do I do with a hot dreamy guy who's a lot that all of us gurls desire, but has the past that nightmares are made of, and doesn't seem all that far removed from that past? :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    hey!
    well i think if you like him that much then you should go for him but i dont think you should get too involved right now or you could end up being hurt or dragged into his bad habits.

xxx;)
  • Options
    Oh God, I'm living the same thing, except I'm the guy this time. I think that if you're the right girl for him, you can help him be happy. But don't change him, and be yourself.
  • Options
    Nah, forget him. He sounds screwed up, and will be a nightmare. Do you honestly think you can live with the depression, etc. It'd drive you nuts. Forget him. Move on.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    thats the past just look towards the future. if you like him then go for it? whats there to loose? :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    whats there to loose? :)
    Common sense. Sanity. Mind. Friends.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    This belongs in Relationships