Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

They were going to poison British soldiers.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is about the creeps they picked up in North London.

American intelligence officials told The New York Times that British authorities believe they were plotting to poison food at a British military base with the toxin.

The Times reported one of the suspects worked at a food preparation company and had contacts with at least one base.

Comments

• Options
    Re: They were going to poison British soldiers.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    This is about the creeps they picked up in North London.

American intelligence officials told The New York Times that British authorities believe they were plotting to poison food at a British military base with the toxin.

The Times reported one of the suspects worked at a food preparation company and had contacts with at least one base.
    poet. we are abit more laid back here in the bombed uk. news stories like this have been daily things for over thirty years. barracks blowing up. town centre, city centre blown up. little villages blown to shards of painful irish memories. we have been under attack from the american funded IRA. so whatever american inteligence tells the new york times doesn't hold anyones attention for a fucking nano second around these parts.
  • Options
    John poet. You used to get annoyed when I said things along the line of morrocan roll. It's the truth.

I'm sure the police shooting someone down in the streets is more normal to you. It's just happened near me and it's a fairly big thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RoyalSubject
    John poet. You used to get annoyed when I said things along the line of morrocan roll.
    he gets annoyed when i say em as well. i can tell.