Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im not crazy cos i take the right pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello!

1. does anyone get abit scared when they find out someone fancies them?

2. does anyone seem to attract obsessive stalker type people?

3. does anyone fancy people for about a week, and a couple of years later that person responds and REALLY likes you back, infact they like you back so much it puts you off.

4. who prefers the chasing bit of a relationship? (well it wouldnt really be a relationship but you know what i mean?!)

for the past 4 months after an 11 month relationship the only people who i attract are
1. people who want 1 night stands and nothing else
2. people who declare their love for me after a week and ring my house at 2 in the morning and then get my parents threatening to cut their balls off with a rusty bread knife.......

'i woke up on the wrong side of the floor'

:eek2:
HELP!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: im not crazy cos i take the right pills
    Originally posted by im_a_little_pea
    1. does anyone get abit scared when they find out someone fancies them?

Yup, me. The better looking they are the harder it is too, i just can't understand why they would. I don't know how to act around people i know that fancy me....so much easier when your not sure and just start chatting them up for the hell of it.

Not sure what advice your after but i'd reccommend becoming a nun :);)
  • Options
    1. yeah sometimes

2. all the time

3. that hasent happened to me yet!

4. the guy definatly

but whats your actual problem??:confused:
  • Options
    commitment. i think thats it. relationships just suck! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Re: im not crazy cos i take the right pills

• Options
    1. yea. most of the time they are just taking the piss, trying to hurt my feelings. i rarely respond thesadays.

2.nope, i dont attract anyone anymore.

3.yea. i like someone and then when i no longer like them they like me. or either thay are just trying to hurt my feelings by saying they like me.

4.well, im dumb and cant understand what you mean, but my favourite bit of the relationship is the dependancy - when your day just isnt the same without that person, and when they are there it just feels, right.
  • Options
    i dont even understand my post!!! its just how i feel. maybe im weird. or maybe everyone else is weird and im normal....argh! anyhoo....dependancys the best thing you say? hmm....i cant really comment, its been a very long time since ive been in a remotley functional relationship. OH WELL! personnally i like playfights?! think my problem is that im fickle. :rolleyes:

'ain't it such a bitch? what a drag.....'
  • Options
    1. No one's fancied me.

2. No one's been attracted to me.

3. I fancy people but the bit about them fancying me back doesn't happen.

4. I might if I thought it coiuld result in something - for more info see 1, 2, and 3.

:(
  • Options
    1. No one's fancied me.

2. No one's been attracted to me.

3. I fancy people but the bit about them fancying me back doesn't happen.

4. I might if I thought it coiuld result in something - for more info see 1, 2, and 3.

:(
  • Options
    1. i get scared (just a wee bit, due to previous bad experiences)unless ive been going mental inside my head about this particular person.

2. ive only ever attracted 1 close to obsessive, however..well i dont attract people as often as id like, they usually just lead me on.

3. well the first bit yes, but ..no wait yeah that happened to me once

4. i love the chasing bit....afterwards cos then i know it wasnt all a waste of time, but usually im being led on and its heartbreaking.
  • Options
    yeah the chasing bit is always fun when you know that person likes you and youre not just reading too deep into things?! but scary emotional emails declaring love for someone arent part of the chasing bit......