Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whats gonna happen?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am going out to the moshpit with my m8s boyfriend she is propper jealous coz me and her bf r really close m8s she tryin to stop me talking to me at school every time i try to speak to him she butts in i am really pissed off wot shall i say to her? or him?:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    Re: whats gonna happen?
    Originally posted by iloved.g
    i am going out to the moshpit with my m8s boyfriend she is propper jealous coz me and her bf r really close m8s she tryin to stop me talking to me at school every time i try to speak to him she butts in i am really pissed off wot shall i say to her? or him?:confused::confused:

Sorry, where are you going??

I think you should tell your friend she should be happy you get on with her boyfriend so well - it would be far worse if you hated each other. However, she might be feeling a bit neglected so offer to spend some time with her too. Why can't you all hang out together?

My best male friend and boyfriend play football together and go to the pub sometimes, and I am glad they get one so well, but I have to admit at first I was jealous and used to tell my boyfriend he was 'my friend' first and foremost. I've got over it now because I told my friend he was neglecting me and he sorted it out!
  • Options
    Re: whats gonna happen?
    Originally posted by iloved.g

is this the same m8 you dont want having sex with her bf?
  • Options
    yeah
    but she has been a bitch 2 day revenge is in the midst coz i am evil hehe
  • Options
    Arent you like 13 or summat?!
  • Options
    If she's a good mate then you'd respect her friendship enough to keep away from her boyfriend.