Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hearing things while speeding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone else suffer from this? for instance: i was lying in bed the other nite and i swear i thought i could hear the hoover going down stairs and thought ahhhh wot a sweet b/friend ive got!(he was down stairs at the time) but when i went down stairs a hour later i found that he hadnt hoovered at all!! my mate also suffers from this!! so is it just us??? lol

Comments

• Options
    Re: hearing things while speeding
    Originally posted by angie28
    does anyone else suffer from this? for instance: i was lying in bed the other nite and i swear i thought i could hear the hoover going down stairs and thought ahhhh wot a sweet b/friend ive got!(he was down stairs at the time) but when i went down stairs a hour later i found that he hadnt hoovered at all!! my mate also suffers from this!! so is it just us??? lol
    there an old 60's bluesy rock song called "amphetamine annie"
    by a band called , canned heat. one line in the song goes...she sees things at the window, hears things at the door.....so yes it is normal to go mad. audio visual halucinations. car headreasts used to become the drug squad spying on me from a million cars.
  • Options
    Normal speed paranoia. Nothing to worry about.