Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Islamic Leder In BC, Canada, Assisinated ~ Informant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought I'd share this recent tidbit...this is what happens when 'respected' leaders cooperate with the infidel police agencies:

"
No motive in murder of respected Muslim leader
Last Updated Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:05:34
SURREY, B.C. - Police in Surrey, B.C., still have no suspects in the shooting death of a high-profile member of the Lower Mainland Muslim community.

Riasat Ali Khan

Riasat Ali Khan, 69, was shot and killed late Sunday night as he stepped out of his car. He staggered to the door of his home, where he was found by his son.

The RCMP say they have no motive for the killing.

An older model pickup truck, possibly a Toyota, was seen leaving the area.

The family is offering a $50,000 reward for information on the shooting.

Khan was the founder of the Pakistani-Canada Association and helped build the first mosque in Western Canada.

Written by CBC News Online staff

H e a d l i n e s : C a n a d a "

Comments

• Options
    The Muslims who are helping us are heros. That's horrible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    The Muslims who are helping us are heros.

Why are they heroes?

And how was this man "helping us"? He set up a mosque, not ratted out any terrorists...
  • Options
    Muslims make up our special ops forces who gather the intelligence needed to fight Al Qaeda. For example, the big shot they assinated in Yemen. They've also tipped off the CIA and FBI about terrorist attacks. In some cases, they experienced the scorn of their communities to help their adopted country: the US. I call that being a Muslim hero.
  • Options
    I'd just call it being a hero. That they are Muslim is a side issue.

Unless you are saying that anyone else who helps form part of "our special ops forces who gather the intelligence needed to fight Al Qaeda. For example, the big shot they assinated in Yemen" or "tipped off the CIA and FBI about terrorist attacks. In some cases, they experienced the scorn of their communities to help their adopted country: the US." isn't a hero...

Why separate them?