Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Immigrants

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why does Blair continue to let these people in to our country? Half of them don't have a legit reason to be over in this country anyway. Most of the Albaniens are drug pushin' pimps.. If they want to leave their country for a place where the grass in greener why not go else where? Proberly because Blair is to much of a sodin' push over. Why does he not sort out is own people first like the homeless instead of giving fuckin' country jockys a poxy 5 beedroom house with 300 quid a week income. I'm sure the British homeless would appreciate that more...But I doubt that'll ever happen. I once read that this old guy lived it a shity run down flat with like no proper lighting and just a pissy 90 quid a week as income. Also not so long ago this bloke (dunno where he was from) sued that place where the asylum seekers stay for somthing like 9K because he was a victim of so called "racial discrimination". That 9K could of helped oput the NHS. Nice..that's more money these trouble maker's have leeched off the state.

Comments

• Options
    You need to make a distinction between immigrants, asylum seekers and illegal immigrants, they are not all the same :)
  • Options
    They still steal our money and houseing and jobs...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mullet Man

If I move to the USA, get a job and buy a house, am i 'stealing' their jobs, housing and money?
  • Options

You forgot to add 'our women' to the list :rolleyes:
  • Options

Both of my parents are immigrants in Denmark.
    They haven't stolen anybodys money, house or job.
    They have both got an education, worked and earned what they, me, and my brother have.

Hadn't they been qualified for their jobs, they would have been chucked out immedeately.

You've got to look at it from a different perspective. I will agree that there are the ones who come, think they can skank everything they need out of the government, and do nothing.
    And there are the ones who are coming to get a better future, and who end up contributing to the country.
    To start off with the waves of immigrants coming here, was cause of the fact that most Danes wouldn't take up the "dirty" jobs. So in the late 70'ies the government invited people over from eastern Europe, Turkey and Pakistan to take up those jobs (mostly cleaners and busdrivers). Then waves of unemployemnt began, and the same people got accused of stealing jobs... (you know the rest). Wouldn't surprise me if the UK had the same "history".

My dad represented the Danish department of the company he worked for abroad. Do you think that they'd let a "filthy, unworthy, thieving" immigrant represent them and give them a bad reputation?
  • Options

If you ignore facts, maybe.

There are currently more than 1m empty house in the UK.

There are currently more people in employment than at any point in history.

BTW If you think 9k will go anyway towards solving the NHS, you are sadly mistaken. Hell, that wouldn't pay for a days operating in a single theatre, it wouldn't even pay for half a nurse...

Not only does you bigotry shine through, but your comments highlight your ignorance. Not that the two would be linked or anything...

Tell me, you're a Daily Mail reporter/reader, aren't you?
  • Options
    A lot of Western countries toughed up their immigration policies after 9/11. I know in the US we felt the Muslim terrrorists had used our immigration policies against: to learn to fly a plane, etc.

Immigrants who really want to become part of their new country are inspiring, hard-working people. But I read in Scandinavia there's a new group that doesn't want to learn the language or really take part in their new country and has a great bit of hatred for democracies. To me, who needs that kind?