Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Funny things that happen when ya stoned...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I never really do drugs 'coz they make me go paranoid big time. One of these time there was a few off us getting pissed and having a smoke in this girls house and one of my best buds at the time had some "good weed" so he skinned up a joint and I didn't really have many pulls 'coz I was pretty pissed any way. I got pretty mashed and walked home with a little bita paranioa goin'. Got home had the munchies so opened up a tin of beans put 'em in the bowl and when't to put them in the microwave when the beans spoke to me! I dunno what the fuck they said but the beans were trying to communicate with me.

You?

Comments

• Options
    hallucinations, they rule dont they? smoking weed in a mates garage, i moved my foot over and it sounded like a load of policemen barging the door down. argh, scared.
  • Options
    Re: Funny things that happen when ya stoned...
    Originally posted by Mullet Man
    but the beans were trying to communicate with me.

You?
    funny that. i'm sat here with a smoky mind putting some compilations together and am listening to Captain Beefheart and the magic band playing..."big eyed beans from venus". doubt any of you lot in here will have heard it. maybe the captain had a similar experience aye!
  • Options
    one time, i was fine, but i had met up with some friends, and they were all baked, and we hung out for a bit and we were standing in the middle of this road and she started laughing so hard that she pissed her pants, right there in the road, and then this car was coming and we were all like, dude you gotta get out of the way, and she was all, but i'm not done peeing yet. ahhh... precious...
  • Options
    once me and my mates got his hamster stoned which was funny he got the munchies and did the monkey bars across the top of his cage then just went to sleep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liam is God
    once me and my mates got his hamster stoned which was funny he got the munchies and did the monkey bars across the top of his cage then just went to sleep.

You're a wanker.

That is of course, if you aren't talking shite.
  • Options
    rofl, but kiezo, liam is god u cant argue with him!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liam is God

We used to get my mates cat stoned - it loved it.

Somone gave another mates dogs mushrooms - that was a bit odd seeing the dog freak out.

Cats love it though.
  • Options
    Woah, Joey_Joe: You're so fucking cool. I wish I was you.

Really, I do.

Fuck wits.

Is it any wonder drugs are illegal with twats like you and Liam getting a hold of them?

What age are you anyway? 12?
  • Options
    I used to live in a house where the dog used to like getting stoned, it was only little and when I skinned up it came straight to sit with me with its nose in the air sniffing my weed. We didnt let it too often just as a treat !

But giving animals drugs or forcing animals to get high is wrong and not clever, its a waste of good drugs and also abuse, giving a dog mushrooms is cruel and I hope one day someone spikes you with a few tabs when you are not expecting it.

Grow up :mad:
  • Options
    ah, i dont see whats wrong with getting a hamster\dog\cat\pet brick stoned. as long as they arent smoking it and are eating it or something instead they should be ok. Very few risks. Im not sure.
  • Options
    The Laberynth.

Even the walls in that film are hilarious when stoned.

Oh and being shown the pentagram in the trees and getting extremely Blair-Witched-out in the middle of a forest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    ah, i dont see whats wrong with getting a hamster\dog\cat\pet brick stoned. as long as they arent smoking it and are eating it or something instead they should be ok. Very few risks. Im not sure.

WTF!?

Very few risks? I take it they told you this on the "What happens when you give animals drugs" degree you took at uni?

Even if it is low risk, that's not the point.

To go with CRAZYREDEYES' example, how would you like it if someone thought it would be funny to slip a few tabs of acid in your drink when you weren't looking? I'm sure you'd see the funny side of it, with the crowd of people who were in on it are huddled round you, laughing at you as you're tripping your tits off, scared to death with no idea what's happening to you.

I'm not exactly a big fan or animals, but Jesus fucking Christ, how imature are you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Joey_Joe

We used to get my mates cat stoned - it loved it.

Somone gave another mates dogs mushrooms - that was a bit odd seeing the dog freak out.

Cats love it though.
    WTF? I agree with Kiezo. Giving a dog mushrooms? forcing it to take them, forcing it to trip?! You all stood around watching it 'freak out' not being able to do anything about the stuff soembody has just stuffed it with?? And cats love it? You communcuiate with each other or soemthing??

Like Kiezo, im not some person fighting about animal crualty or anything, but thats pretty fucked up: force feeding a dog magic mushrooms and 'liam is god' getting a hamster fucked..?

Anyway, sorry, back to the orginal question, the funniest times that i've had when stoned has been when i first ate it in cakes. I wasn't sure how long the effects took to kick in, and like an idiot ate more and more thinking nothing was happenign, and then suddenly *wow* It felt great :D
  • Options
    One time I was so fucked up on acid, I threw up in the subway, and I was having trouble staying up, so me and my girlfriend just sit near the street. At the time, I had dreads and a beard at that time, I guest I looked like a bum, not able to get up, trying to sleep on my gf shoulder. Then like 10 persons of about my age (I was 18) walked in front of us with a joint, and GAVE IT TO ME! I must have looked really pathetic, but shit was I happy!

Oh and last week I was on coke wit friends and we SAVED A GUY's LIFE! He was knocked out on a park bench, the face on the ground, bleeding. We got an ambulance to get him, it was so damn cold outside, he was slowly dying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

WTF!?

Very few risks? I take it they told you this on the "What happens when you give animals drugs" degree you took at uni?

Even if it is low risk, that's not the point.

To go with CRAZYREDEYES' example, how would you like it if someone thought it would be funny to slip a few tabs of acid in your drink when you weren't looking? I'm sure you'd see the funny side of it, with the crowd of people who were in on it are huddled round you, laughing at you as you're tripping your tits off, scared to death with no idea what's happening to you.

I'm not exactly a big fan or animals, but Jesus fucking Christ, how imature are you?

first of all, i will quote the fact that i said "i am not sure"
    second i will point out that i saidstoned not trips.
    Please dont muddle what i say up, it just makes me look stupid.
  • Options
    Well when i was stoned with my friend once we were talkin about theme parks then the next thing i knew we were waiting in staines on a sunday at 5pm for a bus to thorpe park. We left the bus stop to go get some munchies then missed the bus, when the next one came the driver said it would shut in half an hour! lol. We had to go straight on home again.
    Joey_Joe, I know we're supposed to be mates but thats just pathetic, my ex used to get his cat stoned and thought it was oh so funny...:rolleyes: its only dobne in front of thier mates so they look big! :mad:
    One day me and the same friend were on poppers and weed and we started tripping thinking things were following us and we were standing in the middle of some ruins jumping out of our skins whenever anyone walked by and getting scared a lot. It was quite funny but you had to be there!:D Memories... I have loads of great memories of weed smoking.
  • Options

first of all, i will quote the fact that i said "i am not sure"

And I will quote:
    i dont see whats wrong with getting a hamster\dog\cat\pet brick stoned.

second i will point out that i saidstoned not trips.
    Please dont muddle what i say up, it just makes me look stupid.

I'm not muddling what you said up. I'm merely exaggerating, so as to put it into comparative terms you may be able to understand. Just beecause you choose to get stoned and like it, doesn't mean that everything else does, especially seeing as they don't know what's happening.
  • Options

And I will quote:

I'm not muddling what you said up. I'm merely exaggerating, so as to put it into comparative terms you may be able to understand. Just beecause you choose to get stoned and like it, doesn't mean that everything else does, especially seeing as they don't know what's happening.

you know very little about me. What makes you think i would laugh and point? what makes you think i would do it for fun? eating weed is virtually risk free. What makes you think i wouldnt make sure it was ok? Drug tests go on EVERY day on animals, and i dont see you campaigning against that. Im a firm believer in anti animal testing, but if i have read up on what i am doing and have learnt that giving animals cannabis is like with humans as i have, i would maybe try it, although i dont plan to.
  • Options

Drug tests go on EVERY day on animals, and i dont see you campaigning against that.

Shit hot argument you've got going there duffy - cannibis versus potentially life saving medicines. *bows*
  • Options
    the realy funny thing is i end up getting stoned...it always surprises me and makes me laugh. after all these years of chemicaly induced mind moving experiences, i am still learning about the highs and the moods and the moments with different smokes. i dont take drugs at all. i smoke. i am in the fortunate position to always have access to a propper smoke. in fact it seems to have access to me. no matter what i'm involved in and or with, theres a smoker or three. funny that innit?
    how does that happen?
  • Options
    The funny thing about gettin stoned is that u dont kno which way the stone is bein chucked at ya..i mean ur there rite in front of loads of ppl and they r throwin stones at u and u dont kno where or in wat direction the stones r comin at ya..but stonin ppl isnt very now is it...I can assure u it really really hurts i mean i got a stone and tapped it against my knee and it hurt a lil so imagine wat stonin wud b like...

O my i was reading in the bizzare mag that a pregnant lady was goin 2 b stoned 2 death! 1= COOL! I HATE KIDS!! 2= how can u b stoned 2 death..that doesnt make ne sense 2 me.

I think we shud all get 2gether and c wat it wud b like 2 cabbage som1 2 death.

S**** x :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I laid down on the bed and thought the light bulb had come alive and was coming to get me. Ooops.
  • Options

you know very little about me.

Sorry - I didn't realise I had to find out about you before I decided giving drugs to animals is wrong.
    What makes you think i would laugh and point? what makes you think i would do it for fun?

When did I say you'd laugh and point? When did I say you'd do it for fun? Though, why else would you do it? Do you think you're doing it a favour by 'freeing its mind, man'?
    eating weed is virtually risk free.

It doesn't matter about the risk factor involved, that's not the point I was making. It's wrong to get animals stoned against their will - why are you even trying to argue that it's not?
    What makes you think i wouldnt make sure it was ok?

How do you know its OK though? Did you ask a vet or something?
    Drug tests go on EVERY day on animals, and i dont see you campaigning against that.

Firstly, thse tests go on by scientists (people who know what they're doing), not by imature people (you). It is done for the benefit of humans, so cures for illnesses can be found. I suppose you're trying to find a cure for cancer by getting your pet stoned?

Secondly, I'm not campaigning against anything. I don't even like animals that much - no pets, none of that shite, but getting animals stoned is blatently wrong. I'm all for animal testing if it means a few animals die to save alot of people from a previously uncureable disease. Don't worry though - you'll realise I'm right when you grow up in a few years time.
    Im a firm believer in anti animal testing, but if i have read up on what i am doing

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to be against murder. Until I read up on it that is, and found out how to do it properly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by customised_doll
    The funny thing about gettin stoned is that u dont kno which way the stone is bein chucked at ya..i mean ur there rite in front of loads of ppl and they r throwin stones at u and u dont kno where or in wat direction the stones r comin at ya..but stonin ppl isnt very now is it...I can assure u it really really hurts i mean i got a stone and tapped it against my knee and it hurt a lil so imagine wat stonin wud b like...

O my i was reading in the bizzare mag that a pregnant lady was goin 2 b stoned 2 death! 1= COOL! I HATE KIDS!! 2= how can u b stoned 2 death..that doesnt make ne sense 2 me.

I think we shud all get 2gether and c wat it wud b like 2 cabbage som1 2 death.

S**** x :crazyeyes

Please just go away will you, ignorant tit.
  • Options
    hehe, nicely put :D
  • Options
    Ignorant tit....id rather b that than an irratating boil!!!

Ur just jealous cuz my tits r bigger than urs!!!

Bye

ShARi
  • Options
    omg...
  • Options
    Originally posted by customised_doll
    my tits r bigger than urs!!!

She's got you there, Chev :p
  • Options
    ive never smoked anything but my stoned friend makes me laugh.

A 13 stone 15 year old rasta that cant see because of his big afro, is thinking about nothing but tits and is going down a hill on a mini skateboard on his belly at like 30mph, all whilst screaming "GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN BITCH AND LET ME LIVE MY LIFE" is pretty funny.

Oh and theres this:
    arsemonkey.jpg
  • Options

She's got you there, Chev :p

Only til I get me implants. ;)