Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If snorting a lino of speed burns my nose for 5 minutes is this bad, normal, doing it wrong, speed cut with nasty stuff???

ty in advance

Comments

• Options
    and ...

i had a craving for spliff after spliff with fags in between, couldnt not have one of the two in my mouth
  • Options
    Speed is usually the most contaminated street drug available, around 90% adulterated.

Be very careful:
    http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/the_drugs/amphetamines.html
  • Options
    snorting it is evil, it always hurts, more so the purer it is. try bombing it instead.
  • Options
    First of all, the usual warnings with speed, its quite addictive as a few people on here will tell you but personaly I think its fine as long as your careful. However I did have a problem myself.

Anyway, yes the burn in normal, it isnt a healthy sign, however just because the burn is stronger does NOT mean its purer, well not in my experiance. It could well be the cut, try snorting salt, that burns like a fuck.

It also depends a lot of the type of speed you are snorting, with ordinary wizz, you'll have to rail about 1/2g before you really get anything and then its mostly the cut causing you problems. The most obvious being glucose which is a really nasty sickly sweet taste.

With base, you can have the problem that its not actualy in a form where you can snort it, but if it is then you might find it burns a bit more but you have to do less so, for example the stuff I get sometimes I only have to do a couple of bumps and I'm nice.

But meth is something quite different altogether, do NOT snort this EVER, I tried it and it was really a mistake, its at least 10 times more painful than base.

As for the smoking, yes thats normal, I dont smoke myself really so I dont get that often, however mats who do smoke can easily get through a couple of packs in an evening. They do wake up the next morning with really nasty throats though.