Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Are Aliens Exerciseing Free Speech With Cropcircles?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.cropcircleradius.com/1999CC/Images/b_castle.jpg

We've discussed cross lightings here but what comes to mind immediatly thereafter is whether the 'cropcircles' that appear in the ol pirate kingdom are really works of alien free speech and an expression of their 'freedom' or just their attempt to teach US/UK how to communicate with them...whatever 'them' is.

(please spare me...all of us...the story of the two drunks doing this stuff.)

Comments

• Options
    One time, outside my window I heard Madonna's "Express Yourself" being played as someone yelled from a microphone:

That's it blue group, you have to "feel the corn."

Being underaged...I didn't look.

I think the whole crop circle thing is really interesting. Wonder what is doing them?
  • Options
    Apparently the UK government is interested enough to ocasionally dispatch military helicopters to check out the goings on when wone is suddenly developing in a field...and have tried to drive onlookers with video cameras away!

Ultimately the only question is what are they and why?
  • Options
    Diesel, also I read somewhere that if people tried to press the grain down, it would smash the plants more. In other words, they seemed to be knocked down.

What if a space ship that was driven by a magnetic field has that affect on the ground when it hovers too close to the earth? Also, what if it's an experimental craft the US or some other government is trying out?
  • Options
  • Options
    Although God knows what they are trying to say with this one...
  • Options
    Perhaps it's just an elaborate hoax on the part of the aliens to confuse and overawe us. Or maybe they just do it for a laugh. After all, just bouncing around the universe at unimaginable speeds may get boring after a while. What if crop circles are the alien equivalent of cow tipping?

And for all those who think it's a giant government conspiracy, I recommend you read Terror Firma by Matthew Thomas. It'll make everything clear....