Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what would u do if a lass look at u but

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
had a boyfriend this lass keeps lookin at me i kind of like her but dont know what to do

Comments

• Options
    So your spots greasy hair and bad breath have cleared up then...:D
  • Options
    what spots
  • Options
    I remember your posts...
  • Options
    Sorry, but just because a girl looks at you, it doesn't mean that she fancies you.
    As for what to do, leave it. She has a boyfriend. If she really does like you then you're just gunna have to wait for her to tell you. But i wouldn't get you hopes up mate.
  • Options
    as harsh as those previous posts may sound, take heed, because of me ignoring peoples advice to not get my hopes up i ended up in a psychiatry ward with depression(obviously not just because of that) but relax.
  • Options
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies
    Sorry, but just because a girl looks at you, it doesn't mean that she fancies you.
    As for what to do, leave it. She has a boyfriend. If she really does like you then you're just gunna have to wait for her to tell you. But i wouldn't get you hopes up mate.

Yep and you girls should learn from it. A lot of sad blokes really do believe that if you look at them, smile at them, or play with your hair while glancing in their direction, you FANCY them. Let alone if you just flirt with them for a laugh. This will lead them into chatting you up, grabing your arse, perving you, and not taking no for an answer. So watch your step, especially you married ladies and partnered young 'uns.

:)