Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

aaaaaah!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oooooooh I hate ignorance, drives me up the bloody wall:mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Ok, I'll bite - what's happened?

Future reference - it's usually a good idea to add some detail to your post so we know what the fuck you're talking about.
  • Options
    :confused:

spill...
  • Options
    Well everyone is ignorant in their own little way. You can't expect everyone to understand everything in the whole universe. And when you don't understand something you could be said to be ignorant of it.
    Chill out Chaos mate. :)
  • Options
    well my MSN/yahoo names are "goodbye kevin" and one of the guys asked who he is and everything, I told him what had happened and he started saying it's a hoax, and that he's not dead, and that it's all just a prank :(:( and then this other guy started telling me not to be sad and he had no idea why I was sad or anything and he just kept sending me virtual hugs and I said he had no idea but he just kept sending these virtual hugs and kisses and it made me angry :(:( sorry to ring it up again...
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    well my MSN/yahoo names are "goodbye kevin" and one of the guys asked who he is and everything, I told him what had happened and he started saying it's a hoax, and that he's not dead, and that it's all just a prank :(:( and then this other guy started telling me not to be sad and he had no idea why I was sad or anything and he just kept sending me virtual hugs and I said he had no idea but he just kept sending these virtual hugs and kisses and it made me angry :(:( sorry to ring it up again...

call the bloke a cunt and block him :)

send the other a virtual smack-in-the-gob.

shitty advice, probably *shrugs*
    fuckers.
  • Options
    Chaos - you need to stop talking to these people. Purge your messenger list of these lads once and for all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Chaos - you need to stop talking to these people. Purge your messenger list of these lads once and for all.

If you mean "these lads" as in the ones from the other day, it's not them, it's other people.
  • Options
    Dude, these lasds are also making you unahppy. What sort of friends behave this way? Why do you bother with people who make you miserable?
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I feel too mean blocking them, and "friends" is obviously the wrong word for them, "bastards" being more to the point. I guess I'm a doormat :banghead:
  • Options
    Stop it! You need to be strong Chaos. You turn too easily to other people for advice and so forth. Try making your own decisions once in a while.
    Don't let people walk all over you. It won't make you feel mean if you block someone on MSN, you simply have to block them and then delete them from your list!

Don't leave yourself so vulnerable, don't trust everyone you meet. Stop trying to be the good guy - it is ok to hate someone, you're only human after all. Don't analyse your life all of the time. Try to make yourself feel happy and above all stop trying to convince yourself that you're perpetually unhappy!

I can honsetly say that since you joined thesite you have never once come across as a happy person. You have never been jovial without apologising or adding some self derogatory comment or some sly remark about how you're 'covering your pain' when we all know that you're not covering it at all.

At the end of the day what you're experienceing is genuine teenage emotion. Everyone goes through this. If you can learn to look past it all then I think you're going to come out of this a stronger person. Love who you are, not who you could be or who you want to be.
  • Options
    well said bumblebee, chaos you need to have a bit more self respect, and block people who arent nice from your list and/or life.
    let people EARN your friendship. theres no shame in not liking someone, thats why we dont all have exactly the same friends, different people like different qualities in others.
  • Options
    Chaos listen to BumbleBee :)

BLOCK EM !!!!!!!!

They aint mates :)