Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

She hit me

well I hope youve learnt your lesson now. dont shag other peoples boyfriends. Their girlfriends usually dont like it.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    well I hope youve learnt your lesson now. dont shag other peoples boyfriends. Their girlfriends usually dont like it.

hay dont been mean ive been in a situation like that ok i didnt sleep with him but its still hard to say no

my advise is if you want to go out go out dont let these girls take control of your life if your really that scared go out in a group make sure your with a few of your friends that way if you see them then your friends are there and will back you up

dont worry honey by the end of christmas they might of forgotten wot u even look like she was just mad i mean wouldnt you be ? but things will smooth over sooner or later
  • Options
    He is the one in the wrong, he is the one in a relationship who should learn how to control himself.

Ok so maybe you shouldn't have gone with him but he told you all that stuff about how much he liked you and you believed him.

She should be beating him, not you.

But you can find someone nicer than that dear!
  • Options
    Also if hes done it once, he'll probably do it again so hopefully they'll realise its his fault and leave you alone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I agree with that totally. It takes two to tango as they say. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Aww very nasty (this is why nice boys are better:D !!)

Sorry, These girls sound like trouble, try and avoid them (Like you wouldn’t anyway!:rolleyes: @self) I know when you go out, you will keep thinking you will run into them, but just relax and try go round in big group of girl mates that stick up for you.

Don’t let it stop you enjoying yourself, just learn from your mistakes. (Boys with gf's, are a no go)
  • Options
    Yeah, I think you've learnt a valuable lesson, shame it is at the expense of your face. Ouch!

Try to avoid them all from now on, and whatever you do, stay away from the John bloke, I think he sounds like a bit of a player!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Eminem Lover±

Another thisg that pissed me off is that John has only been going out with this girl for a few days, its not like its a proper relationship or anything :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your advise.
    ~XXX~

those girls are just rough then.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

I agree with that totally. It takes two to tango as they say. :rolleyes:

Lol thats what i was just going to say..what a sayin!
  • Options
    Don't want to be rude but...You only knew him for a few hours and you presumably slept with him...A few days with his other girlfriend may have seemed like a lifetime to Him and to her!! :D
  • Options
    those girls are BITCHES. there are too many girls like that nowadays. for example, my brother dumped his girlfriend because she was controlling (when he was coming to my brother's birthday celebration which was only family she started crying because she couldn't come and then she forbade him to go) and then she started attacking him. first she jumped out of a moving car at him and started hitting the crap out of him, then she got her brothers to sort him out so my brother ran home missing one of his exams, then in a pub she and her best mate teamed up on him, then when he had a knee injury in a different club she was behind him and pushed him into the bar smashing his knee. there are lots of other stuff as well but that is the main bulk. some girls are just weird like that, like that scottish lass on hollyoaks. psycho girls - and they get away with it whats more.

anyway my advice to you is move on, i think you moved a bit too fast having sex with him so soon. or maybe im just a frigid / a prude? anyway i think you can expect loads more hasle from these girls and the only way to get rid of them is with a flamethrower - well that probably wouldn't work actually....