Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

another fuckin problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my life wih my gf is so fucked up,

first i have hassle off every1, now my gf goes to a clb with her m8s on a monday and sum geezer that she knows sez hes gonna give her a xmas present.

they are kinda ex's but they never went out, and she goes to me everytime that they see each other they go wid each other.

now shes fuckin pissed off at me for havin a go at her tellin her to watch her ways so ive ruined her nite cuz she cant get pissed,

Comments

• Options
    Re: another fuckin problem
    Originally posted by jimmyp
    my life wih my gf is so fucked up,

first i have hassle off every1, now my gf goes to a clb with her m8s on a monday and sum geezer that she knows sez hes gonna give her a xmas present.

they are kinda ex's but they never went out, and she goes to me everytime that they see each other they go wid each other.

now shes fuckin pissed off at me for havin a go at her tellin her to watch her ways so ive ruined her nite cuz she cant get pissed,

my life with my girlfriend is so fucked up,
    first i have hassle from everyone, now my girlfriend goes to a club with her mates on a monday and some geezer that she knows says he's going to give her a Christmas present.
    they are kinda ex's but they never went out, and she said to me that everytime they they see each other they go with each other.
    now shes fucking pissed off at me for having a go at her telling her to watch her ways so i've ruined her night because she can't get pissed.

sorry i just had to do that, its the kind of mood i'm in tonight.
  • Options
    Scarlett, I am sooo glad you did that! :D
  • Options
    :D
    it fries my head sooo much!! fair enough, i hardly ever use capitals, and some people use 2 or U or things like that, but a whole post in text talk is just going a wee bit too far!

and even when it's translated, i still cant really understand his problem.
  • Options
    I think you're over reacting and being slightly posessive.

RELAX.

She's entitled to a life of her own, and it's not as if him buying her a xmas present is the end of the world.

Calm down, - you can't run her life for her. If you carry on like this, you will be well on your way to singledom.
  • Options
    Be open about it and just tell her (without argument) that you feel a bit insecure about it.....it is natural!! But there are two of you in the relationship, so it is HER PROBLEM TOO.

Is it just me, or do I sense that she may 'rub it in' a little bit...........you might even find your not the only one who's insecure??.....just guessing.....
  • Options

I would be going fucking ape shit If I were you about that!, is she hinting the same thing will happen this time?

I would be seriously debating if I wanting to stay in a relationship with her (That’s just me)

I think you should go off and have your own fun mate, otherwise you’ll just feel like shit wondering if she gone off with this other bloke.
  • Options
    I think I'd be a bit (or maybe a lot!) pissed off if I knew my boyf was going clubbing and seeing an ex of his who was gonna give him a xmas present! I know I'd go mad!!

Maybe if you try to explain it to her from your poitn of view she may see why you got so mad. Also she didn't keep it a secret from you so it may all be innocent.
  • Options
    Tell her that you agree with her....An open relationship IS what you want....Then watch her freak out
  • Options

Did nobody read this bit?

If, in saying this, Jimmyp means that everytime his Girlfriend sees this Bloke, they get off with each other, then there is certainly something wrong. If i was in this situation, it would only be the briefest of second before i was out of the situation.

Why would ya wanna stick around with your "girlfriend" if she has to turn to another guy all the time for a bit of a thrill?!

I know i wouldn't!

If Jimmyp dint mean this then, i'm sorry bout my ramblings :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I think I'd be a bit (or maybe a lot!) pissed off if I knew my boyf was going clubbing and seeing an ex of his who was gonna give him a xmas present! I know I'd go mad!!

Why? It's better than keeping it a secret, isn't it?