Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

to be pregnant or not to be?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically the other night i had sex with my girl we always use a rubber but this time i did her bare back 4 like 30 secs, then put on the jonny and finished off, now shes worried about the chance of being pregnant, is this atall possible, if so wot are the chances? cheerz

Comments

• Options
    its possible, dont know the chances there are so many variables. i would get her to take emergency contraception ASAP however

you can go to a doctor, a GUM clinic (should be listed in yellow pages), maybe hospital and maybe chemist....

depends how long i has been since you had sex

its possible because there is sperm in the pre-cum before you have even had an orgasm and that can be transmitted
  • Options
    xdgd

can u get emergency contrception from a chemist?
  • Options
    dont know, you might be able to.... you would have thought so though wouldn't you?
  • Options
    Yeah u can get the morning after pill from a chemist, costs about £20 though unless you go docs and get a prescription! :yeees:
  • Options
    eujwtruw54

are u sure u can just buy 1? how long does the moring after pill work, it will be the second mornig after moz?
  • Options
    shes might be there is a slight chance

did u no theres even a chance of getting pregant if u touch ur dick then fingering her

its true i read it in a mag once
  • Options
    Re: eujwtruw54
    Originally posted by lushruss
    are u sure u can just buy 1? how long does the moring after pill work, it will be the second mornig after moz?

its effective for up to 72hours after unprotected sex, but the longer you leave it, the higher the failure rate, so get down that chemist ASAP. or you can get it free from the doctor or family planning clinic if you can get an emergency appointment.
  • Options
  • Options
    russ - yes, you took a risk. A risk of both causing a pregnancy and catching infections. Speak to Brook Advisory as soon as possible as your girlfriend may need emergency contraception.

It really isn't worth the hassle, use condoms properly, or both agree on a different and reliable form of contraception.