Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been goin out wid my gf 4 3 weeks now and ive become quite close to her, but theres a problem MY BROTHER. The bastard is making my life hell.before i waz going out with my gf i used to talk to her on the fone and the internet as we were friends and my brother used to like talking to her to.

Now latley since i have been going out with her he ha turned everyone, my family and friends against me saying things that csn b quite harmful, i think its jealousy as some1 made a joke to him that she fancies him as we are identical twins,

i think that he is trying to side with people that can cause the most offense but wont get him into trubble as he will but in on all conversations taking the piss,

recently i got out of bed and punched the fucker round the chin making cry like a little fucker. does anyone know how i can shut the little cunt up.??????????????????

Comments

• Options
    I think your brother is jealous.

However, I don't think punching him in the face will do much good, or making him cry. You'll feel better in the short run, but when you grow up you'll realise that fighting with your brother over a girl simply isn't worth it.
  • Options
    tell him to stop saying things like that simply. and punching him wont do much good....
  • Options
    Originally posted by jimmyp

recently i got out of bed and punched the fucker round the chin making cry like a little fucker. does anyone know how i can shut the little cunt up.??????????????????

Well for a start, violence doesn't solve anything :rolleyes:

OK, so your brother is pissing you off loads. But everyone has to put up with nastyness off brothers and sisters. Smacking him aint gonna help, it's gonna cause more trouble.

Try rising above it, if you stay calm and let his nastyness pass you by then people might see he's just being a typical brother.
  • Options
    I think its probably something to do with the fact you are identical twins. Maybe hes frightened that if you get serious with a girl, then you wont have as much time for him. maybe you need to reassure him that you still love him as hes your twin, but ask him to not mess things up for you with this girl.
  • Options
    Hey mate. Ive got a twin brother too, and he be a right cunt sometimes. I've got a g/f and i dont think he can handle it coz he has'nt got (nor had one for a while) and he can say nasty things about her, taking the piss(in your case aswell), but it gets to me too. when your twins, you're used to having everything the other has.(toys, clothes, stuff llike that)

Dont worry about it. You''l have to speak to him though. Tell him what you're feeling. Im sure he'll understand.

I punch my bro now and then, but it doesn't help.

Good luck mate.