Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

me...my best mate....the lad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ello ppl.
well okay theres this lad me and my best mate both really like, i met him about two weeks before she did and im glad about that, but...my best mate now says she really likes him, the lad used to say he liked us both the same, but lately he's being saying that he like me soo much more than her and that he loves me etc! ive snogged him quite a few times (my best m8 hasnt) This is all well and good but in someways i do feel really mean, as he'l put his arm round me n hug me when shes there and she goes all moody,says it isnt us but we both know it it. My mate says she isnt bothered about me and this lad..BUT! both me and this lad know she is..what do i do?? i dont wana loose him,but i dont wana loose my best mate either!! help!! :confused:
s_m_b xxxx

Comments

• Options
    You're only young. Boyfriends come and go but best mates can be around forever. If she really was your best mate you would know in your heart what to do.
  • Options
    never choose and guy of ur friends ive done that many times and its not a good thing to do in the long run the guy hurts u and u want ur friend to lean on but uv lost them just think about it carefully and try and make the right choice stay true to ur heart not just ur lust
  • Options
    Oh my god, how many guys do you go through? :eek: And how come your best mate always ends up liking the same guy as you?

Same as i said before, always choose your mate. Always.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    Oh my god, how many guys do you go through? :eek: And how come your best mate always ends up liking the same guy as you?

I was just thinking the same?

Slinky ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK

Not that many!! just i got quite a few ladz that like me and in a way she gets jealous, like a while ago we went out n this lad wanted to get off with me n she goes "god i knew shed be the 1st to get asked" to my other best m8 in a really like anoyed manner. I dont know why she always likes the same ladz,sometimes aswel though the lad likes her then goes for me..which i cant help n feel sooo mean!
    s_m_b
  • Options
    ive said it before...

Bolton scares me.
  • Options
    Heres the thing

I know the situation, cept im a guy n i dont usaully have guys after me but newayz.

I was once told this saying
    Guys "Bro before Hoe"
    Girls "Bitch before Boy"

Basically. remeber. boyfriends n girlfriends come n go, but good friends are forever.;)