Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Warning!! Big Moan...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh my God, i'm tired of men. The other night this guy who I had been seeing on and off went off with my best friend, I spilt a pint over him - started a fight with my friend - and all in front of work people on the xmas do. :(

I feel really gutted. I made up with my best friend, but as for the guy, I just feel a bit heartbroken and angry. I'm not talking to him, even though rationally I know he can do whatever he likes.

And then there's my ex. I saw him last night, and I ended up feeling so sorry for him. His house was a mess, and he looked like he'd let himself go so much. He was sat on the sofa mumbling about something or other flicking the tv channels, with about 3 cats sat on him. :eek2:

I went upstairs to use the toilet, and was horrified to see the state of everything. I couldn't believe that this is what happened to a man I once loved more than the world itself.

We had sex, and it lasted 30 seconds. I really felt for him. I'm not too sympathetic though, as he spent most of his time telling me how clingly I am with men, and how I expect too much.

So now, the two men who I thought I had connections with have now disappeared into thin air.

Sometimes it's sooo hard to pick yourself up again time after time.

Men. Pah. :rolleyes: ;)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    What I'm writing now isn't on relationships, but tell me about it!

Its very difficult being tidy-minded by nature, when you are living with six messy students and jobseekers.

Four of them have left today, and I spent an hour putting away 20 dirty plates etc, wiping each surface, cleaning the cooker top, and the bins... FFS

Half of my bread was gone as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    What I'm writing now isn't on relationships, but tell me about it!

Its very difficult being tidy-minded by nature, when you are living with six messy students and jobseekers.

Four of them have left today, and I spent an hour putting away 20 dirty plates etc, wiping each surface, cleaning the cooker top, and the bins... FFS

Half of my bread was gone as well.

lol. :hugs:

I feel better already :eek2:
  • Options
    I know how you feel :) Just pick yourself up and get stuck into things you enjoy. Im sure you will find someone who is worth the trouble soon enough ;)