Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trying anything once i.e male/female

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Always read that every male/females has a sexual fantasy or thoughts about other males/females at least in one point of their lives, How is everybody's views towards Bi-sexuality,

Personally over years i have had thoughts towards over men, but was in a straight relationship for over a yr with ex. Now have split i feel i want to try with same sex but also still have feelings for opposite (Bisexuality). Dunno mite hate it after trying it.

But anyway what is everybodys views on this subject.

Comments

• Options
    Not for me (Well, never say never!):p

One bird is enough for me tho.
  • Options
    I think most have some degree of curiosity, don't see the problem myself as long as you are safe.:)
  • Options
    I'd try it once if I was ever in that situation, but I don't think it's something that's that likely to happen....as much as my boyfriend would like it to ;)
  • Options
    every one wants to try no matter wot they say now i personly will try anything once if u dont like it once uv tried it well dont do it again its pretty easy really
  • Options
    Originally posted by beautiful_lia
    every one wants to try no matter wot they say
    You have to believe me when I say this, but I would NEVER EVER sleep with the same sex, EVER. That is how I think at this moment in time anyway. Just showing that there are some people who don't want to try.
  • Options
    It would be one of the few things I would not be willing to try!
    Slight curiosity- once- shudders :o
  • Options
    I don't necessarily want to sleep with a girl, but it would be really nice to kiss one....

(just once!!)
  • Options
    Yeah I would. Always been curious about it and would love one day to try it.
  • Options
    I suppose. Wouldn't mind anyway...
  • Options
    Originally posted by beautiful_lia
    every one wants to try no matter wot they say now i personly will try anything once if u dont like it once uv tried it well dont do it again its pretty easy really

No they dont.

Ive no wish to try sleeping with another man.
  • Options
    I luv it! The women I've been with were great. I've got a boyfriend at the moment but he knows I'm bi. Twice the fun!
  • Options
    I quite like my best friend who's a lesbian. We kissed the other night, and she said she really liked it, and so did i! She has a serious g/f though (who's mental), so I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to.

:eek2:
  • Options
    I would try it.
  • Options
    I want to try it, think everyone should try everything once before criticising it.
  • Options
    I ve kissed two of my mates in a drunken game of spin the bottle. I know im not homosexual, but it was a laff and its something everyone should try to find out more about themselves. Ive been with girls and had the same feeling whilst kissing as ive had kissing my mates.....nothing. But when i kiss my g/f, theres always something there.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    I don't necessarily want to sleep with a girl, but it would be really nice to kiss one....

Yeah i'm the same. I wouldn't mind kissing a girl but nothing more. Just like I want to try kissing someone with their tongue pierced!
  • Options
    hmm, i've kissed girls, and sorta rubbed em..but it was just when i was drunk and mucking about to get some boys attention :P
  • Options
    Everyone has thoughts at least once about someone of the same sex: I know I have but I've never been really attracted to a girl, I much prefer guys. But there's nothing wrong with experimentation as long as your careful.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*

Yeah i'm the same. I wouldn't mind kissing a girl but nothing more. Just like I want to try kissing someone with their tongue pierced!

Oooo, that would be fun :D
  • Options

Just like I want to try kissing someone with their tongue pierced!
    I wouldn't rate it as a mind blowing experience, but would definitely say it's an enhancement. :p:) And that goes for oral sex with pierced tongues too. I suppose it's all down to the individual, and how they percieve it. Some may find the whole idea an enourmous turn on, some may not like it at all, and some may be indifferent. But for me it's an enhancement. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Women will kiss another woman ten times faster than a bloke would kiss another bloke- thats a fact!

The pierced tongues are great for Oral sex by the way!:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I wouldn't rate it as a mind blowing experience, but would definitely say it's an enhancement. :p:) And that goes for oral sex with pierced tongues too. I suppose it's all down to the individual, and how they percieve it. Some may find the whole idea an enourmous turn on, some may not like it at all, and some may be indifferent. But for me it's an enhancement. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

I've never kissed anyome with their tongue pierced but I have mine done. My boyf seems to like it ;), but as Wobble says it's not drastically different. I think kissing feels better for me since I've had my tongue pierced, but I'm not sure why!
  • Options

Mines is pierced. :D
  • Options
    bi

Its much easier for hetero woman to kiss another women I think. In fact its almost a trend these days. Testosterone and kissing other dudes just doesn't fit. I consider myself somewhat androgynous and at least lacking of macho insecurity. I have some very good gay friends and I can give them hugs or accept kisses on the cheek easier than from my straight friends which would be pretty weird(well, kisses on the cheek anyway), but it pretty much stops there. If I've ever imagined myself with a guy, it kinda like standing on a cliff with a friend and imagining pushing them off or driving in a car and ramming into someone just b/c you have the power to and can't completely control your thought process. If a straight guy fantacizes about hooking up with another guy then he's not completely straight.
  • Options
    Have to say kissing a guy with a pierced tounge is much better but then again maybe my current bfriend is just a better kisser in general compared with my ex boyfriends.
  • Options
    ive only ever snogged a couple of girls and let me tell you they are much better kissers than boys... i'd like to try a threesome or sex with the same sex but with a stranger i couldnt do it with someone i knew it would be too weird!!!!
  • Options
    well ive kissed a few girls before proper snogs 2 and yeh it was gud, girls r way better kissers then blokes but if i ever did sleep with a bird it would hav 2 b with a stranger coz i would find that really embarrasin. and it would hav 2 b wiv another bloke aswell im curious 2 try a ffm
  • Options
    I've never kissed a lass although if the situation arose i don't think it would particuarly bother me that much. But it's only curiousity i think, i'm not interested enough to go out on the pull for a female, much too interested in having a night on the beer with friends :)
  • Options
    I don't just go kissing girls for fun. But i don't go mouthing off about being bisexual either, cos it isn't what people want to hear. I like girls aswells as boys, and would do things with them on equal parts when opportunities arise...so any offers? heehee...girls are lush...so are guys, that's me!
  • Options
    i guess im sorta bi, i've kissed 3 girls before (open mouthed) but only snogged one, that was a major turn on, shame we both had boyfriends..
    must say i prefer guys to girls though