Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

..bit of a pickle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hmm, so C from work. complains to me he has no luck with girlfriends. i set him up with lisa. pretty pretty preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty nice lass. they hit it off.

C hits out to me, becky, i wanna fuck you. :eek:

i'm taken aback, but more i think about it, and the lack of lovin i've had it's like hrrrrm...maybe..:yum:

so we keep doin all flirty cyber talk, and have a wee muddle about down there. one night we pull each other, and he has a muddle with me. i stop it there and then saying he has lisa, and he can do this all with her, but after work yesterday, we went to this little back lane type place and i blew him after he muddled about with me.

tonight we talk on msn, and he calls it off purely because he saw lisa today and remembered how pretty and lovely and blah blah blah she is. so, i'm like, er ok, no skin off my nose..time you got a conscience, i've been at you to get one! mind you i know i'm in the wrong too, but i've not had any in like..well since end of september!!! graaah, like i said, i love my hand more than boys lately. :naughty:

so..i'm bothered by this, :nervous: it's hit me i can't get laid by someone i've got foundations with, ie C. it shouldn't bother me, but it does, i don't fancy him or anything, but he'd be an incredible lay. i sound desperate don't i? GAAAADJGASJLDHSJKLHD

grrrr..i'm a bad person!!!:banghead:
i know i may come across as slutty to most people, but ladies have horny moments too, and want the best of both worlds.

Comments

• Options
    How well do you know this lisa? If no-one finds out and he doesn't mention it, then call it a good shag and move on.
  • Options
    Hmmm you've really muddled up there haven't you?
  • Options
    Lifes one nig rollercoaster full of ups and downs- but hey why not jusst enjoy the ride along the way!
  • Options
    Decide what you want most and where your loyalties lie, then do what you've decided n don't let anyone stop you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Lifes one nig rollercoaster full of ups and downs- but hey why not jusst enjoy the ride along the way!

heh. I like that. :p
  • Options
    you sound like my kind of gal.Will be spending the month of June in Scotland
  • Options
    is lisa a good friend of yours? if she isnt then these things happen and you shouldnt feel bad C should. and if she was that pretty and lovely etc, then he wouldnt of wanted it off you would he.
    i would personally put it down to a very horny night and leave it as that. He is the one that should feel guilty and ahve a conscience not you.
    how are things now between u and C? if they are a bit tense then i suggest you speak to him and agree to put it all behind you.
    remeber you have one over him not the other way round and you call the shots coz you could very easily ruin his chances with the lovely and very pretty lisa.
  • Options
    ehh, i know i call the shots, but now..i'm honestly not bothered, things are a wee buit awkward but thats it. it was just a miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiini fling..bleh. cheers for all the replies!! ahh <p>*feels much0s lurve* :blush: