Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Scouse fools

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:lol:

Has there season collapsed, are they in a crisis, is Houllier an idiot?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Its been and will continue to be an unpredicatble season I reckon.
  • Options
    Do you think the bug-eyed weirdo is still in with a shout then?
  • Options
    Its so disheartening to watch them slump down the table- even if we are going to do the treble again!
    I got this today- and as much as im heart broken and a true reds fan, this is funny
    Gerard Houllier was caught speeding on his way to Anfield today.
    When questioned he said, "I'll do anything for 3 points".
    >
    A man hands over a £50 note to the turnstyle operator at Anfield.
    Man: Two please.
    Turnstyle Operator: Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?
    >
    How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a lightbulb? None, they're all happy living in the shadows.
    >
    Why do Liverpool fans put team stickers on their cars?
    So they can park in the handicapped spots
    >
    A man desperate at Liverpool's current situation decides to top himself.
    In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very last moment, he decides upon wearing his full Liverpool kit as his last statement.
    Neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police. On arrival, the police quickly remove the Liverpool kit and dress the man in stockings and suspenders. The man,totally confused asks why. The policeman simply replies,
    "it's to avoid embarrassing your family."
    >
    The seven dwarves are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the distance a voice Shouts out "Liverpool are good enough to win the League."
    Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's alive!"
    >
    Apparently, Gerard Houllier offered to send the Liverpool squad on an all expenses paid holiday to Florida but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.
    >
    Name three football clubs that contain swear words?
    ARSEal, sCUNThorpe and F*****g Liverpool !!
    >
    Police recenlty quizzed Emile Heskey about an alleged attack on a Pregnant lady.
    When asked why he attacked the woman, he replied: "I never Realised she was pregnant, I thought that it was a 50-50 ball that she had up her jumper!"
    >
    What is the difference between the Elephant man and Emile Heskey?
    The Elephant Man has a better chance of scoring.
    >
    Gerard Houllier was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket Carpark when he noticed an old lady struggling with her shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "no way you got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!"
    >
    A bloke goes into the John Lennon Airport and manages to eventually get into the departure lounge where his flight home is being called. All around him there are overturned tables, smashed windows, computer terminals broken, upturned chairs and crowd control barriers lying on the floor.
    "Christ, what's happened here?" he asks one of the ground crew.
    "Oh yeah...", he replies "Absolutely hopeless .... we had the Liverpool players in here this morning filming the new Nike ad".
    ##################################################
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: