Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Elp!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya everyone!!

Im new here, and ive got a bit of a problem i wondered if you can help me sort it out. I have been with my gf for 2 years now and recently shes said thing that make me think she cheated on me after we first met. I caught her with a person on the internet a year or so ago and dont know if they were meeting behind my back. I cant get the thought of this out my head but if i say anything it would propbably wreak things..... what should i dooo?!?!?!?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    honestly, you should confront her about it. if getting the truth out there ruins things, then shes not worth it. a relationship has to me mutual. not one person faithful while the other one goes out behind their back. i say just talk to her, if she has nothing to hide then it shouldn't cause a problem
  • Options
    just say you are worried. if your girlfriend came up to you and said they were really paranoid about other people even though you trusted them (do you trust her btw?) then you would just try and reassure her wouldn't you? anyway if she goes all mardy and ends teh relationship abviously she wanted out anyway - if she wants your relationship to stay strong you she has to able to listen to your worries and try to understandyour POV before passing judgement.......
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see what the girls think on this. I was always under the impression that girls that are guilty and girls that are innocent would always react the same way to being accused of cheating ...

" YOU DON'T TRUST ME?!?! *GROWL* "

Don't blame them in a way.
  • Options
    You say that if you confront her it will wreck your relationship....but if you dont then you'll go mad with worry won't you? Everyone in relationships gets scared to ask the other person things incase it ruins things, but if she really loves you and wants to be with you then she wont let a question ruin what you have. Just explain to her why you think she's cheated on you and see what she says.