Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Canada jails Al Qaeda suspect.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
MOHAMED HARKAT was awaiting orders to carry out a terrorist attack and his presence in Canada suggests other al-Qaida associates are in the country, the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service concluded in court documents released Monday.
Canadian authorities are considering whether to deport Harkat.
The intelligence service alleges that Harkat, who was arrested last week in Ottawa, trained in the same terrorist training camp as Ahmed Ressam, who was arrested in 1999 while attempting to cross into the United States with a carload of explosives destined for the Los Angeles airport.
“The willingness of Islamic terrorists to use Canada as a staging ground was demonstrated by Ressam,” the agency said in its report

Comments

• Options
    why are you still here?
  • Options
    Y r u here...in the West.
  • Options
    what?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I feel like if it's so bad in Canada that he wants to blow things up, he can go back to one of those wonderful countries in the Middle East.:naughty::lol:
  • Options
    you really are an idiot arnt you?
  • Options
    You are a traitor who doesn't belong in the UK or any other civilized country. Or worst yet, you are a Muslim pervert, a Muslim who is perverting Islam into a woman-hating death cult.
  • Options
    no, your just and ignorent rascist
  • Options
    You're the racist...rooting for a Muslim pervert who was going to kill innocent people. You and I'm sure your parents play that race card. Your the kind of garbage that should be made to live in the Middle East with your goat screwing hero: Bin Laden.
  • Options
    Where did this come from, was there something that I missed?
  • Options
    That pervert came on here to insult me for being glad they caught another Muslim pervert, i.e. a Muslim who is perverting the Muslim religion into a death cult.

And any Muslim worldwide who cheers for or hangs up pictures of Bin Laden, is a woman-hating, racist, Muslim pervert...I'll never use the word terrorist cause those perverts don't terrorize me now and never will.
  • Options
    What thread was this on pnj?
  • Options
    im not condoing this muslim guys actions, if thats what they are. im just wondering why this guy has to post so many pointless threads and why he is so anti-muslim people?
  • Options
    I think he has made the point that he is against Muslim extremists not Muslims and I see no reason not to believe him.

He has been told about the posts.........:)
  • Options
    I'm pro true Muslims. American Muslims are our special ops guys who are infiltrating Yemen and other countries. They are also working for the CIA and FBI to spy on groups within the USA.

Real Muslims worldwide are playing key roles in the fight against Muslim perverts...Muslims who are perverting the Muslim religion into an anti-female, anti-Western death cult.

Your view that anything said against any Muslim shows that YOU are prejudiced. America fought to protect the Muslims in Serbia.