Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can anyone help?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, not sure if i should be posting this in the drugs forum, but ah well...basically, Sunday morning, I got busted with a few pills (9-11), and basically, all that happened, he took my name + address, and just confiscated them. This was at approx. 10.30 am, and I haven't heard anything since. This is probably the most stupid thing I could do to post this up on the internet, but I just don't know anyone I could confide in to get realistic information on what might happen, and I just guess you guys are a goldmine of information...
At the time, I was 15 (my 16th birthday today), that extremely lucky or wouldnt it make a difference?
Also, what's the maximum number you can have on you before they classify it posession with intent to supply?! I wasn't supplying, but it'd really worry me if I was over the limit.
Please if anyone could give me a realistic idea of what will most probably happen, at least in my mind I could prepare for it..

Thanks!
(As I said, this is probably the single most stupid thing i could do, but hey...i ran the risk, i got caught, what can ya do?!)

Comments

• Options
    your lying ! simple as that.
  • Options
    Lying?! How do you mean?! What bit exactly am I lying about?! All I've said there is the whole truth, all the facts are correct.
    Please reply
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chesire Cat
    Lying?! How do you mean?! What bit exactly am I lying about?! All I've said there is the whole truth, all the facts are correct.
    Please reply
    which bit are you having difficulty understanding ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

why do you say that???????????
  • Options
    bent copper
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

why do you say that???????????

15..9-11 pills, caution, possibly intent to supply.
  • Options
    I know...i promise to you all....I wouldn't lie on here, it'd be pointless, all i want is some real idea what is going to happen to me, i'm not going to twist things to make me sound better, that'd be stupid!

I thought he was a bent copper too...I mean I was a day off 16, 10 ish pills, thats more than enough to at least caution me...

How long would it take him to come to my address after the incident? Would it be possible for him to just turn up in about a week and caution/whatever me then?! I'm still really, really paranoid!!

Cheers for all the help, and Morrocan Roll, I assure you that my story is the *exact* truth, not warped in any way, you say that I blatently am lying, so if I said that on my fathers grave I'm not, would you come to the conclusion of a bent copper??

Thanks
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

:confused: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
  • Options
    PUBLIC APOLOGY CHESHIRE CAT. i'm a bit pissed off with this place at the moment and was looking to pick a fight with someone
    anyone. humiliate and cause a rucus. not cos your new...i hadn't even noticed at the time. hope you can forgive me. i'm going to leave the place alone for a while as it is no longer holding my attention. once again sorry mate.
  • Options
    I'm guessing the pills would have to get tested before you can be charged, so as they know what to charge you with.
  • Options
    I would have thought they would have to take you to the station with the pills to caution you.

I reckon that someone has just done away with your stash mate.

:(