Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Drive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It bloody does my head in. Why can't each couple have the same sex drive???

I'd like to have it more often then I do. Usually about 3 times a week at the mo, and always on the same 3 nights. It's not that I get rejected or anything when I want it, my boyf just doesn't have a high sex drive like I do.

I use to get paranoid thinking he wasn't attracted to me anymore but I know I was just being silly and it's all got to do with the sex drive!

Comments

• Options
    I'm quite lucky because me and my girlfriend both have high sex drives, we probably have sex everyday when we are together. But I know how infuriating it can be when one has a high sex drive and the other doesn't. My ex had quite a low sex drive and yeah it used to pee me off sometimes, but I wasn't too bothered because I loved her. When we did have sex it was great, just she had a bad experience in the past, so she had to be in the right mood to do it.
  • Options
    Why don't you...

have him watch you help yourself?

It might turn him on BIGtime and if not: Well, you just helped yourself!!
  • Options
    Yeah I've got a high one (I think) not sure about my gf tho.
  • Options
    Yeah it's terrible when a couple don't have the same sex drives. I used to think I had quite a high one but my bfriend makes me look like a lightweight. He seems to just want it non stop. Its fabulous true but Jesus! Its so tiring and sometimes I just want to have a five minute rest after we've done it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Yeah I've got a high one (I think) not sure about my gf tho.

Yeah you have. Mines usally high medium but at the moment its kinda low medium.
  • Options
    My boyfriend and I have matching, scarily high sex drives. I think mine's decreasing ever so slightly now though, in that sometimes I'd rather just lie and cuddle as opposed to going at it like rabbits :)
  • Options
    We both have high sex drives which is great. I can imagine it would be annoying if one was lower than the other though! Just think at least your actually getting it three times a week its more than alot of people do! Just turn him on real bad and make him not be able to resist you that should work a treat ;)
  • Options
    Re: Why don't you...
    Originally posted by Chaz
    have him watch you help yourself?

It might turn him on BIGtime and if not: Well, you just helped yourself!!

Hehehe yeah been there tried it (it works!)

Sometimes you just get fed up of having to make the first move though.

I had a really low sex drive in my previous relationship but my partner was the opposite, we didn't get on too well so I never really wanted it. But in this relationship we get on very well, he's just not as lusty as me. God damn it, I'm gonna wear my poor vibrator out soon!:lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Why don't you...
    Originally posted by JuicyMissiB
    God damn it, I'm gonna wear my poor vibrator out soon!:lol:
    Dear Santa....... :naughty: