Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

rElationshipS r fucked

My relationship confuses me.

I dont know why. Its like i dunno im just confused. Im 99.9% sure how i feel, just not what to do. Seems like half the time we want different things, i aint even sure how he feels half the time either. I dunno. Why cant people just come out and say what they mean and stuff. I think its a communication problem, but without that i could end up getting things all wrong.

Sometimes there is a phat invisible wall between us and its doing my head in.

Okay rant over. Dunno what i hope to acheive but there you go.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you asked him how he feels? well u need to kno otherwise there is no doubt a big problem that will occur, your not ranting just saying how u feel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by abbey
    Have you asked him how he feels? well u need to kno otherwise there is no doubt a big problem that will occur, your not ranting just saying how u feel. [/QUOTE

I've asked him. I dont understand what he wants, he tells me but i dont process it.
  • Options
    Well r u sure he explained it well enough for u 2 understand because some lads have this round about way of telling u how they feel so u can interperet it in a few different ways or so it doesn't make sense at all?
  • Options
    oh i would be guilty of that - not telling my girlfriend how i feel in straight answers. i sort of say that "i may be crazy, demented, psychotic etc etc etc but the one thing i do know is that you are so special to me, more special than anyone ive ever known". i would say i love her but then that sort of makes it harder for me....