Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How much for it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was woundering how much i should be looking to pay for hash, as i have never bought it, just smoked with friends. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Come on!:mad:
  • Options
    bottom of the line standard government issue...the stuff that somehow always ends up like a little round ball after burning bits off...£35----£45 an ounce. next up is the clean north african gear, very dark on the outside but a nice bright green on the inside about £50 an ounce. genuine afghani black, very soft and pliable. black on the outside, very dark green on the inside about £120 an ounce. domestic bushweed about £65 an ounce. domestic bud from around £65
    £130 an ounce. these are current manchester prices as qouted to me by one of my sons.
  • Options
    How will i know if its good?
    Taking their word for it or by the colour like u said, problem with that im not sure if i could tell the difference :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoRn Flakes
    How will i know if its good?
    Taking their word for it or by the colour like u said, problem with that im not sure if i could tell the difference :confused:
    have a smoke ? dont buy off strangers. dont buy in the street. people who sell weed are usualy a good lot. ask your friends. thanks for pm. sorry i got confused.
  • Options
    Ok