Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a trillion dollars !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how can the american people trust a government that cheated it's way into power with the stated aim of taking a trillion dollars out of the economy and putting it in the bank accounts of the wealthiest 1% of the population ? taking this money from the poorest people. from welfare, education, health etc. "we the richest people on earth are going to line our pockets to the tune a trillion dollars by stealing it off you the people. yes we are already fabulously wealthy but we want it all...suckers" !
how can you the american people see this as polotics ? this is crime. grand theft. disfuckinghonest !

Comments

• Options
    The same reason why for the first time in roughly 50 years we gave a Republican President a Congress to match. Most Americans are too apathetic to even bother voting let alone question what the government is up to.
  • Options
    and they had electronic voting. touch screen stuff. george w's brother ebb's name kept coming up when people had voted for someonelse ! some people complained. "sorry about that, a technical hitch...folks. to late to do anything about it" i cant believe whats happening in front of my eyes ! if this was a novel it would be a bit to far fetched. but this is 21st century corporate america.
  • Options
    this posting makes no sense
  • Options
    How did they cheat themselves into power?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog
    How did they cheat themselves into power?
    err...the election was rigged ? please dont tell me i'm imagining this ! please dont tell me this is just my personal point of view ! please tell me the whole world knows the FACTS by now.......
  • Options
    See there's states rights and federal government rights in the US. So my state, NJ, had computerized machines to count votes. Florida, which also happens to be where Bush's brother is a governor, had paper punch out cards you'd do to vote. And it became a big mess with massive recounts. Florida decided the election and Bush won of liberal Gore.

The Gore people are still whining. If Gore was leading the war on terror, bin laden would be the president of Afghanistan and things would be blowing up all over Europe and America.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet

The Gore people are still whining. If Gore was leading the war on terror, bin laden would be the president of Afghanistan and things would be blowing up all over Europe and America.
    things have always ben blowing up in europe ! what happened to innocent until proven guilty ? mr laden has never claimed responsibility. no proof has ever been shown. he didn't appear to be in afghanistan. the invasion of afghanistan was planned before 9/11. before bush got into power people were saying that if he did, the world would become a very dangerous place. it has.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    err...the election was rigged ? please dont tell me i'm imagining this ! please dont tell me this is just my personal point of view ! please tell me the whole world knows the FACTS by now.......

No it wasnt rigged, your opinion is that it was rigged. If you can provide any facts rather than opinions then i will eat my hat :)
  • Options
    Morrocan he did claim it. They also had a video of him laughing with other clerics about he never thought they'd (Mohammad Atta and the other hijackers) would really fly the planes into the WTC or that the whole thing would collaspe.

Bin Laden is not a true Muslim. He's perverting the religion to get out his own anger.
  • Options
    Actually pnj, no video of Osama has ever directly claimed responsibility for the WTC attacks. Some veiled comments which the US government and media subsequently reported as "meaning" the WTC attacks were perhaps made, but otherwise there is no proof even as to the validity of the video tapes that we have been shown.

Remember OBL worked for the CIA for many many years and undoubtedly they have archives of video and photographic records from which such videos could easily be doctored up and fed to a compliant and otherwise clueless public.

To this day Bush and co have not shown one shred of evidence about the WMD's they claim Saddam has and yet the world is supposed to just "take Bush's word for it" despite the process of inspections and despite the fact that the US insisted it see the Iraqi documents at the same time as the UN itself without offering up our supposed proof for similar and simulataneous verification.

So what do you suppose is the likely scenario here? Well since we've not shown anything, we can simply look at the documents, say he's in material breach, invade, plant or employ some random WMD's of our own (since there will be no media permitted in to watch when the action starts) and then wave our hands in the air to the world and say " See!, we told you there were WMDs here!!!" as some calculated post-invasion moral justifier.
  • Options
    Wait! Isn't this the plot to Austin Powers? Plagiarism methinks... Dammit I knew America was stealing ideas!