Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lying And Why You Should Never Do It To Your Mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Picture this if you will,its half past three in the morning and I creep through the door with several mates in tow for bacon egg sandwhiches,this is no rare occourunce at chez angelwivout,it happens on a regular basis,at my home in notts,and the one in sheffield,this occasion was my pearents house,they,over the years have become use to random fuckups wandering in and out at all hours,but scince I moved away theyve become a bit to used to the quiet life,so I decided to remind them just how much they love me and my mates especially at three am.
also known as sandwhich o clock.
I got my mum out of bed whilst I was out my face and asked her politelyto produce some magical sandwhiches for me and the boys who were sat in the front room trying to work the playsation and snort vodka.
she says to me what have you been taking girl its three am and Im tired.
nothing I lie,
and promptly throw up,
nothing?
she raises her eyebrows and folds her arms.
I nod enthusiastically.
So I suppose you always throw up randomly and chew your bottom lip like that.
I start to worry but I can see shes smiling and enjoying taking the piss so I sit down cross legged and say okay the you got me,she turns over and says damn right I did coz theres no fuckin bacon either.

Comments

• Options
    A mate of mine's parents got really pissed off with him coming home drunk when we were about 16-17 ish. So one time when he had lost his keys for the like 5th time they made him sleep out side.

And being quite drunk he decided that the bonnet of his mums car would be good. He was awoken the next morning my his mum honking her horn and starting up the car. She wasnt all that impressed.
  • Options
    I had the pleasure of informing my mates Mum, Dad and sister of his drug use after he was admitted to hospital after a night out.

Had to do it really for medical reasons and they need to know what he had taken................too much I repplied thats why he is here !

:rolleyes: