Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

H

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my friends is set on trying heroin. i have advised him not to and he says he is aware of the consequences and has read up on it. he has a fairly broad range of drugs "under his belt" and wants to try heroin. i just wanted to know what to expect from him, how he will react to people and what will he be like the mornin after.
CHeers

Comments

• Options
    he will throw his guts up ! sick as a dog. if he hasn't accidently overdosed and died, he'll be fine in the morning. if its good gear he will be very relaxed and dreamy. probably sit in the corner "nodding". finding it hard to hold his head up. very sleepy and dreamy. he might like it that much he wants more the next day. and more. and more........i ended up a junkie for years.
    i liked the product that much i bought the company !
  • Options
    You'd better watch him. The morning after?!! There could be many. And then he'll fucking regret it!
  • Options
    If he's really set on trying it then he's going to whatever you say so I'd suggest that you be with him when he does it, just in case, and for gods sake dont let him shoot it up.
  • Options
    hes a gonner already.
  • Options
    Depends on his personality and his reasons for doing it though doesnt it really. I've seen people go down that road though. And sadly it is isn't far off the stereotypes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    hes a gonner already.
    as usual with rainbow, simple, straight to the point and probably correct. i laughed when i read that !
  • Options
    its true though isnt it? they all start out thinking theyll just try it once, then it goes to just every now and again, then its just at the weekends, then its oh maybe ill have some midweek.
    In my opinion, you try heroin and youre going to either love it or its going to make you sick. You just want to hope it makes him sick cos thats his only chance.
  • Options
    cheers, i intend on being with him to look after him and make sure that he is sound. he doesn't want to shoot up but wants to snort it, is this possible and more dangerous than if he chased it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kokane
    cheers, i intend on being with him to look after him and make sure that he is sound. he doesn't want to shoot up but wants to snort it, is this possible and more dangerous than if he chased it?
    you people fucking frighten me ! your friend is about to shove one of the most life destroying chemicals in his body out of curiosity...and knows jack shit about what he's doing.
    YOU CANNOT SNORT BROWN HEROIN ! GOT THAT ?
    it is not water soluble. when you inject brown...which is manufactured to smoke...you have to dissolve it in acid. the most common houshold acid being acetic. so you mix it with lemon or vinegar or acetic acid crystals. if he snorts it he will have a nose full of mud. some of this sludge will go through to his stomach and make him feel realy ill. for fucks sake, if someone told some of you ,that you could smoke petrol i swear you'd give it a go.
    haven't i explained all this before in here ?
    trust me, i know what i'm talking about.
  • Options
    my mum snorted heroin once. someone told her it was speed. she said shes never ever been so ill in her life before or since. being sick again and again all night, even when there was nothing left to be sick.
    I used to be a speed freak and I know how much speed can fuck peoples lives up but i wouldnt tell someone not to do speed for the simple fact it doesnt tend to kill people. most people can use it recreationally. Heroin on the other hand is not a recreational drug - its a way of life. Most people dont come out of it alive. Listen to Morrocan roll, hes one of the very few that did.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Listen to Morrocan roll, hes one of the very few that did.
    yes listen to me when it comes to heroin...i survived.
    i survived the love affair and the divorce. the love affair can be so sweet. when the love has gone and your cruel lover chains you, nails you to the floor and refuses to let you go, what then ?
    well i tore the nails out and broke the chains and did more damage to those around me than i did to myself. part of recovering from this personal holocaust was dealing with the guilt for the pain and loss that everyone around me, everyone associated with me had been put through. that alone when your vulnerable is enough to make you give up trying and reach for the greatest painkiller, cons ionce deadener known to man. comfortably numb ! i have repaired all the damage...with help, from the very people i had hurt. i cannot repair the dead ones.
    warning smoking damages your health ! what kind of warning do you put on heroin ? none. cos no fucker's listening anyway !
  • Options
    Are you seriously telling him not to "try" it ?
    I'm for it that people should try things for themselves and judge on their own.
    There are countless number of recreational Heroin users all around the globe.

kokaine:
    check out http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/heroin/
  • Options
    Originally posted by addyh
    Are you seriously telling him not to "try" it ?
    I'm for it that people should try things for themselves and judge on their own.
    There are countless number of recreational Heroin users all around the globe.

kokaine:
    check out http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/heroin/
    i cut and pasted the next bit from your link. funny how they dont explain how you can snort a product that is insoluble in water !......
    snorting / smoking
    However, an increasing number of people choose to smoke or snort lines of heroin, rather than inject.

When smoked, heroin is heated on foil and the vapour inhaled through a tube or rolled-up bank note. This is known as 'chasing the dragon'.
    and to snort it.......wrong information ! you can of course snort white chemist heroin, extremely rare stuff these days. white you cant smoke. chemist gear was the only heroin when i was younger.
    what is wrong with advising someone NOT to try something ?
    you expect us all to shout for joy that someone else is risking thier health, thier life in the pursute of pleasure ? there are times when you dont need to experience EVERYTHING available.
    there are very few recreational heroin users though they do exist.
    i have always been told that i am a leader not the led. i am a very strong and determined person. just the kind of guy who is strong enough and sensible enough to be an occasional user.
    me become a junkie...no chance ! so what went wrong ? there is know way of knowing in advance if you are going to come under heroins spell. simple as that. just try it once. and if you come under its spell, the rest of your life will be changed for ever.
    if you do come under its spell you no longer laugh, cry,love, hate.
    you feel nothing. your entire existance revolves round little plastic bags of lifeless but all powerful dust ! i was asked if i believed in a power stronger than myself. a higher power. yes...the dust ! it controls your every waking moment.
    so my advice is DONT BOTHER. but does anyone listen. all the very very best of LUCK for the future. luck is all that will see a junkie through.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    all the very very best of LUCK for the future. luck is all that will see a junkie through.

well said.

the people in this forum are the most open minded people when it comes to drugs that you will ever meet. if the people here say dont fuck with something, then you know its not something you wanna be fucking with! you could come in here and say "i took 29 pills 17 tabs of acid did 30grams of coke and drank an entire oil tanker full of vodka last night" and hte worst thing anyone would say about it was taht you are hardcore. so if they say dont fuck with heroin then for fucks sake dont mess with it!

i consider myself extremely open minded about drugs and i generally excercise a "try anything once" policy.

but there are two things that i will never ever try. crack and heroin.

its just not worth it. i cant see how anyone who is truly informed on the subject could argue otherwise.

everyone has to learn eventually that they arent invincible.... when your young you think that your imune to everything bad, your a special case, none of the horror stories could happen to you. im young, i still feel that in some ways. but eventually you learn one way or another that you arent invincible. your friend obviously hasnt learned that yet, and sadly it looks like he might learn it in the worst way possible, and by the time he finally does realise it, it may well be too late.
  • Options
    well said octoberpussy...shit me and my fantasies !
  • Options
    19.jpgHEROIN HOUSE IN MANCHESTER. it's other name is H.M.P.STRANGEWAYS.
    go on try it. you just KNOW you can handle it...and all that comes with it. go on
  • Options
    Its good to have you here roll, someone with a bit of sense and alot of life experience !

My mate did the same thing, he went a little too far with his drug intake.
    Mostly my fault I think because he was new to it all and wanted to get to the level where I was, but I had been taking drugs for 8 years or so, nothing hard just pills speed and a bit of coke. I tried to explain to him that he had to enjoy the honey moon and take his time but after a while he was doing loads of ketamine (i used to too) and asked me if I could score him some H

I told him no, he said he just wanted to try it once too, luckily I put the word out that no one was to even try to get him any.

In the end he told me he had found a dealer and was going to try it. I told him I would put him in hospital, basically threatened his life in front of all his mates, I scared the life out of him and thats what he needed, he hardly ever does anything now not even smoking.

I am not a violent person but I think he saw in my eyes that I really would have beaten him into hospital, he thanked me not so long ago too. I think I had to show him how much I cared before he would take it seriously and how serious I was.

I am not saying this is the right thing to do, but it was a method that worked for me and I know the person he is now, is allot happier than if he had taken the H road.

The only people in life that can change your mind are your mates and I think if you are a good mate you will try and find the best way in what everway you can to get through to him, good luck and just do something about it now, not when its too lated and he is a robbing skag head and you dont want to know anymore.

PEACE
  • Options
    You lot are fucking spot on there. No one's invincible. I had a seizure once and nearly choked myself to death by swallowing my tongue (& that was just on pills). Did that stop me? Did it fuck! Because I'd being doing drugs for ages I told myself that couldn't be to blame. It had to happen twice more on various cocktails of shite. Then it happened again just a few weeks ago -the first one in fron of my boyfriend. It scared the fuck out of him and then I knew that that was it. No more class A's for me! I've had my driving license taken away and lost my job as I can't drive but I realise how fucking lucky I've been. Some people learn a lot harder lessons than I had to. And it does hurt a lot at how much shit I put my friends through.
  • Options
    well it would seem that our little community of druggies here are in agreement that trying heroin is a bad idea. there realy cant be any sane answer other than stay away from the stuff. it's a very powerful substance, not in the buzz but in the mysterious hold it can have on your soul. your very existance on this planet.
    DONT BE PUT OFF asking for advice about heroin if your already using. most people in here will give a sympathetic ear and even good advice.
    i have a feeling you or your friend WILL try heroin despite the advice and the everyday facts your faced with. let us know how you get on. i do hope that this doesn't end up being another human tragedy story. i actualy believe heroin should be legalised, as in prescribed to addicts but thats another side to the coin.
    stay free.
  • Options
    cheers for your advise. i showed him the posts you posted and he has taken it on board. i made him delet the number off his phone and he said that he isn't going to try it. whether he does though is a different matter. i know now that if he does he will be sucked in coz he would have betrayed me for drugs. choosin a drug over a friend is a sure way to becoming an addict in my opinion. but thanks for all your efforts
  • Options
    Glad we could help you out a bit mate.

As long as your mate doesnt touch it I am sure he will thank you one day.

Hearing that has cheered me up !

:D
  • Options
    do we have a result then ? lets hope so.