Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If All The World Thought Like Me What Alot Of Fun My Life Would Be!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how funny is it to see you all GOING ON about whos taking what drugs,you know just the other day I was in college and my tutor took me aside into his office and said,Im worried about your friend nick he always looks tired and he never seems to know whats going on around him.

"whats your point" I ask with genuine concern

my tutor leans foward and looks around to check no ones listening and whispers "I think he may be taking drugs"

well I just hit the floor laughing and my tutor was like "this is serious I mean it! be quiet! stop laughing!!!"

"dave" I said (for that is my tutors name)

"this is college,everyones on drugs!"

and would you belive it the very next week I got expelled for selling crack cocaine to the librarian.

alright the librarian bit wasn't strictly true.

But heres my point,If I go out jam coke up one nostril speed up the other neck five pills and drink two pints of mushroom tea surley thats my fucking buisiness and no fucker elses.

If I want to grow up to be a pissed up packing drug addict then thats also my own choice and in my personal opinion if a persons a twat theyre gonna be a twat regardless of whether theyre on drugs or not its mostly the decent people who end up full of drugs coz they have to put up with dumbfuck numbnuts meathead cunts all day and a few pills makes those problems go away for a while.

so Long Live us pill heads,Fair play to all the Coke snorting thrill seekers,To those of you who search feilds of cow shit at six in the morning to find one nights trips I Raise my pint glass!To every weed smoker,Hash toker, speed bombing,pill popping FUCK UP Ive ever met or ever will meet,your all one in a million and I may have had a beer or two BUT I LOVE YOU FUCKING GUYS!

Comments