Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

uncontrollable anger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
i really hope somebody out there can help me.
firstly, to set the scene,this is what happened tonite:
my boyfriend and me split up, he doesnt love me but i love him dearly. i wanted him back, and he said maybe, but then started dating this other girl.
i asked to talk to him in private,and i then shouted and cried lots. he tried to walk away, and i went to kiss him. he pulled away, so i bit him in the neck (making him cry), and slapped him.
at the time i didnt mean it, i had no idea what i was doing, but now ive lost him forever.
i frequently self-harm,and have no confidence due to 6 years of bullying
please reply,id be very grateful

Comments

• Options
    I think you should go see you doctor & explain how you are feeling, you can't carry on like this. You need to sort out whats causing this.
    It's not easy but it's the best way.

Good luck
  • Options
    Awww sorry to hear bout your boyfriend hun.

You've done the hardest part, admitting you have a problem. I would do as Tweety suggested and tell your doctor who can hopefully help you through this :)
  • Options
    Re: uncontrollable anger
    Originally posted by tina17
    hiya
    i really hope somebody out there can help me.
    firstly, to set the scene,this is what happened tonite:
    my boyfriend and me split up, he doesnt love me but i love him dearly. i wanted him back, and he said maybe, but then started dating this other girl.
    i asked to talk to him in private,and i then shouted and cried lots. he tried to walk away, and i went to kiss him. he pulled away, so i bit him in the neck (making him cry), and slapped him.
    at the time i didnt mean it, i had no idea what i was doing, but now ive lost him forever.
    i frequently self-harm,and have no confidence due to 6 years of bullying
    please reply,id be very grateful
    Yeah has been said above see a doctor. Your anger and self-harming may be related. Tell your doctor that you self-harm too if you haven't already.
  • Options
    Christ....

Get it seen too indeed :eek:
  • Options
    thank you all for your replies. i had a blood test the other day,and this morning found out that i have glandular fever. this explains my moods, how emotional ive been, and my depression and agression.
    i got a mate to pass a message onto my boyfriend, and his reaction was: 'so what?', so i suppose that its a good job we split up,bcos he obviously doesnt care.
    keep replying, and if anyone wants me to check out one of there topics just leave the name of it, and how to find it.
    cheers
    tina