Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, a few months ago I was at a party and becasue I hadn't had much to eat during the day, was sick. When I was sick there was blood in it and I was really worried but a nurse said it was likely to be a burst capillary. Last night the same thing hapenned again. Now I am worried as I didn't think it would happen twice. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be. If I was drionking watermelon bacardi breezers all night, do you think that could be the cause of the colour?
Thanxs

Comments

• Options
    Red coloured drinks such as cranberry and watermelon Bacardi Breezers do turn vomit red in colour but if you think you puked up blood or aren't sure then you should see a doctor. Noboby here can diagnose you even if they've had similar symptons!
  • Options
    yeah i had a mate who drank nothing but a foul mix of vodka and red aftershock all day on his birthday... he puked up a bright pink (we all saw it, seeing as we were on the beach at the time :yuck: )

Edited to add: his nickname to this day is "pinky"... hehe :D
  • Options
    Thanxs that's put my mind at ease :)