Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the hardest thing i've ever had to accept

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
someone doesn't love you like you love them and you didn't even decide to love them, it just happened as though it was ment to be. Then you fall out over trying to discuss it. The person you love doesn't even want to be truthful to you because they are "afraid" of hurting your feelings when all you ever want is the truth.

I think this person I "love" (what is love?), who I think about all the time, who i know I can care for and see myself living with and providing for the rest of my life, now hates me.

I ring her up and all I get is "whats up" "what do you want".

All along it was her who sparked this thing off, a chain of misleading cues. Holding hands, kissing, meeting, talking, relating but now she tells me it ment nothing. It hurts, really really bad and I tell her over the phone "please tell me the truth behind all this because i really really really am finding it difficult to get over liking you so much" and all I get is "what do you want to know, what do you want to here from me?"

I have a suspicous feeling that she is seeing someone else wihtout telling me and this makes it worst, all I want is the truth.

How can I overcome something like this? It's surely not possible, how do I deal with it if i can't talk to her. I want to meet, and discuss, but after what just happened, i think i'll never have a chance.

why does it have to be like this.

Comments

• Options
    sorry to hear that man. it is never easy losing someone you love. just got to give yourself some time and space away from each other. it is the worst thing in the world to say as it doesn't help you now, but give it time. you never know what tomorrow has in store.

just cool it with the girl for a while. if you think that she doesn't want to talk to you then don't talk to her. don't let her play you or make you doubt yourself. it might have been the real thing (i don't know you so i couldn't say for certain). some people just aren't meant for us. about all i can say, maybe something in here will help or something. take care man. try not to get to down.
  • Options
    awwww mate. that sux big time.
    my advice, you gotta be straight, when she asks you 'what do you want to know?' ask her straight up what her feelings are for you etc..
    from what i know of girls, the complex creatures that we are:) , she's probably confused about something. have you two broken up or are you still together?
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    awwww mate. that sux big time.
    my advice, you gotta be straight, when she asks you 'what do you want to know?' ask her straight up what her feelings are for you etc..
    from what i know of girls, the complex creatures that we are:) , she's probably confused about something. have you two broken up or are you still together?

Personally, when I ever say 'what do you want me to say - what do you want to hear' - it means BACK OFF, KEEP AWAY - GIVE ME SPACE.

If you must know 'how she feels', take it as she just not interested. If she was, at the end of the day, you would never have posted this thread in the first place.
  • Options
    Yeh I guess she isn't interested but what she did seemed a bit cruel. she gave me all cues that we where perfect for each other and then the least i expected was this, i thought we were made for each other, something i have never ever felt before.

suppose it was just not ment to be, still cant stop thinking about her though. my sister has told me not to text her again. i took this a bit hard, infact i was at work at the time when my sister texted me and it just hit me real hard, and i stoped there on the spot. if i'd have been on my own then i probably would of broken down.

i'm going to leave it a month or so and maybe right a letter, just as a friend to see how she is doing because i think she is trying to hide something from me at the moment and is getting real agitated about it? but yeh, i'll write a letter or something. november has been a real bad month for me, lets hope december brings something better, got a few parties lined up but i think i'll miss this girls 18th which is sad because i dreamed of us being together by that time, and being happy and able to celebrate it together. whatever i dream of these days, the opposite seems to happen.

thanks for your support.
  • Options
    good luck there man. hope things work out for you.
  • Options
    scoot69er...

reading your original post made me feel so bad for you...i understand why you felt so down.

good luck with everything, and hope you soon have lots to smile about :)

take care